Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Discount][$14.99|For One Day]NETFLIX GC Config BlackBullet WORKING [26/3/19]

by IKn0w - 26 March, 2019 - 05:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (IKn0w) - Unhide
IKn0w  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 March, 2019 - 05:33 AM)peterfoy Wrote: Show More
Is it just me or I am legally blind. There are multiple forums that scream in-front  to  share free giftcard checkers for Netflix, even on cracked.to

The config you provide requires the same specifications that those checkers require from you, which is HQ proxies... So I can't understand why would someone use this config compare to free checkers available. Also there are free configs for blackbullet that are for Netflix giftcard checking.

Personally, there is a lot that is just missing in detail that makes it more questionable than actually using it in a means of profitable investment of 25$

Good luck with sales .-.

i understand your concern but as you know the free tools that you're talking about most of them contain backdoor e.g Grimflix
also there is some people who like specific checkers and BB is one of them
also some tools like Rapeflix are not understood by many people and are also not compatible with some devices
So this Config is for those who face any difficulties above  Smart
 HQ PRIVATE COMBOS 
MAIL_ACCESS

Discord:The-H0und#9906

This post is by a banned member (peterfoy) - Unhide
peterfoy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 March, 2019 - 03:20 PM by peterfoy.)
(29 March, 2019 - 06:23 AM)h3llH0und Wrote: Show More
(29 March, 2019 - 05:33 AM)peterfoy Wrote: Show More
Is it just me or I am legally blind. There are multiple forums that scream in-front  to  share free giftcard checkers for Netflix, even on cracked.to

The config you provide requires the same specifications that those checkers require from you, which is HQ proxies... So I can't understand why would someone use this config compare to free checkers available. Also there are free configs for blackbullet that are for Netflix giftcard checking.

Personally, there is a lot that is just missing in detail that makes it more questionable than actually using it in a means of profitable investment of 25$

Good luck with sales .-.

i understand your concern but as you know the free tools that you're talking about most of them contain backdoor e.g Grimflix
also there is some people who like specific checkers and BB is one of them
also some tools like Rapeflix are not understood by many people and are also not compatible with some devices
So this Config is for those who face any difficulties above  Smart

https://cracked.to/Thread-BLACKBULLET-NE...CE-CAPTURE

Although I can reference others from other forums  :ezy:

Simply, you have to somehow show that for someone that is interested buying your config, has some form of authenticity compare to others, because everything can be found for free but handmade is hard to find  fine

Most importantly, I have mentioned for most config sellers that it is simply easy for a buyer to hire someone to do it for them - what they call config builders, that are on average 10-20$ which is actually paying less for such configs
SPACE FOR RENTING, PM OFFERS  :comfy:
This post is by a banned member (IKn0w) - Unhide
IKn0w  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump