Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Discussion] What you do when ur bored?

by MrBitch - 24 March, 2019 - 10:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrBitch) - Unhide
MrBitch  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
As the title says,

What do you guys do to pass time, when you're bored as fuck?
I am currently bored as fuuaark... What should I do? 
Don't tell me to masturbate, I've already done that hahaha Pepe
This post is by a banned member (Tester7509) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Study, Chat, Cracked.to, Netflix, Music, Games, Explore Vulnerability, go for a ride, go to nearest water place (pond or river), Spend time with family,
watch Local Comedy shows, call a friend and start a new project, sometimes if i am soo much board or free then i learn new programmings, facebook before sleeping and whatsapp after every 2 hrs, and i'm also the owner of two little cute Rats and even i have some extra feelings attached with them.

That's all i do when i get bored... ( i never get bored, i have lot to do, hope u also do some of my daily stuff to remove ur boredum )
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Call your d!ck hand. Than thell people to shake your hand. I think thats goood.
Selling 50% off proxies from top proxy services with a trick.
Dm me if you are interested
MrBitch  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2019 - 11:23 PM by MrBitch.)
(24 March, 2019 - 11:00 PM)Tester7509 Wrote: Show More
Study, Chat, Cracked.to, Netflix, Music, Games, Explore Vulnerability, go for a ride, go to nearest water place (pond or river), Spend time with family,
watch Local Comedy shows, call a friend and start a new project, sometimes if i am soo much board or free then i learn new programmings, facebook before sleeping and whatsapp after every 2 hrs, and i'm also the owner of two little cute Rats and even i have some extra feelings attached with them.

That's all i do when i get bored... ( i never get bored, i have lot to do, hope u also do some of my daily stuff to remove ur boredum )

Idk if i can go for a ride right now, its 22:21 my current time.

But thanks for the tips anyways xD
Sometimes im even bored to do things like Netflix or games, how can this stuff even be boring for me in the first place?
This post is by a banned member (Tester7509) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 March, 2019 - 11:22 PM)MrBitch Wrote: Show More

Sometimes im even bored to do things like Netflix or games, how can this stuff even be boring for me in the first place?
Actually In our INDIA country (some/most) of the people are friendly and ready to become friends (mostly boys) soo, i just play 1random match in Pubg find best matching players according to my preferences and while talking,playing, having fun. i even forget that i spent more then 72hrs in a week just by playing a game (it's all because of the virtual Indian community friends <taken Indian example because i can talk smoothly in Indian language> because we all talk, explore, fun, and never bored, but if u play solo or without speaking BELIEVE MEEE U Will get bored.... (it's a Sadfull Reality) sooo find urself at least 100 Friends (100 because  even if 99 is not online at least 1 will available to play with u ) Hype
MrBitch  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 March, 2019 - 11:34 PM)Tester7509 Wrote: Show More
(24 March, 2019 - 11:22 PM)MrBitch Wrote: Show More

Actually In our INDIA country (some/most) of the people are friendly and ready to become friends (mostly boys) soo, i just play 1random match in Pubg find best matching players according to my preferences and while talking,playing, having fun. i even forget that i spent more then 72hrs in a week just by playing a game (it's all because of the virtual Indian community friends <taken Indian example because i can talk smoothly in Indian language> because we all talk, explore, fun, and never bored, but if u play solo or without speaking BELIEVE MEEE U Will get bored.... (it's a Sadfull Reality) sooo find urself at least 100 Friends (100 because  even if 99 is not online at least 1 will available to play with u ) Hype

I always talk in games, but i guess there is just a lot of kids afraid of speaking out there. :fuck:
MrBitch  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (thecrazyguy) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Video games, read, start a business, tv, exercise