Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Disinfectors & Change for our Tools Section

by KSZ - 20 January, 2019 - 08:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Members,

In an effort to address the situation with more infected and ratted tools being posted on our forum, we made some important changes to affected subforums that include cracking tools or software.

Every new Thread in Cracking Tools needs to be approved before being publicly shared.

Cracking Tools is the most famous section to post tools or software. Every new thread in that section needs to be approved by a staff member or a member of the new usergroup called "Disinfector".
After submitting your thread you will see a little info that your thread needs to be approved before it gets posted in public. This process is automatic and doesn't need any further action from your side.
We hope that we can approve those posted tools within couple of hours. Sometimes it'll be faster and sometimes it'll be a bit delayed depending on who's online to check the queue and who's not.
During the next days we might add more sections that need approval, but we should already see a huge decrease of potential new infected/ratted tools being posted on our forum.

New Usergroup called Disinfector

To make sure all posted tools get approved accordingly, we added a new usergroup called Disinfector. Members of that usergroup are well experienced when it comes to detecting malware or infected tools. They will also go through your created threads that are waiting for an approval.
If you would like to be part of that new usergroup, feel free to send a little application to @Jocker and talk about your experience regarding malware/finding infected tools.

We hope those changes will keep our forum cleaner and prevent our members from getting ratted.

Note: Regardless of those changes - always run tools in sandboxie or a VM! We are not responsible if you get infected with malicious software.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Azstar) - Unhide
Azstar  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
why i am here? idk
A fucking idiot spotify cracker and others lol
Remember leave some likes or Jocker wont give you rank and demote you.
Fiesta :monkas: :feelsgood:
This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
What about an award for this?

This post is by a banned member (AntiLeech) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(20 January, 2019 - 09:02 PM)Am1nol Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2019 - 08:58 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More
What about an award for this?

What does an award have to do with all of this?

For those who aren't dedicated in hunting down programs with viruses but would like some sort of award for doing so.
More awards = Better.
Especially if you've reached the point where you cannot earn many more awards (and the forum becomes almost boring, at least in my opinion)

This post is by a banned member (Translate) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SSJ) - Unhide
SSJ  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 January, 2019 - 09:06 PM)Am1nol Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2019 - 09:02 PM)POP Wrote: Show More

People just like awards.

Good change and addition to the forum!
But what for? This is a new usergroup that checks every thread before it's posted. It's not like people can report the threads because they're already checked so what is the award given for and what are the requirements then?

(20 January, 2019 - 09:06 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More

For those who aren't dedicated in hunting down programs with viruses but would like some sort of award for doing so.
More awards = Better.
Especially if you've reached the point where you cannot earn many more awards (and the forum becomes almost boring, at least in my opinion)

So people who aren't dedicated in searching for programs with virusus you want to make an award? I don't get your point.

He meant an award to encourage people to check for viruses.
This post is by a banned member (SSJ) - Unhide
SSJ  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 January, 2019 - 09:12 PM)Am1nol Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2019 - 09:11 PM)SSJ Wrote: Show More
(20 January, 2019 - 09:06 PM)Am1nol Wrote: Show More
But what for? This is a new usergroup that checks every thread before it's posted. It's not like people can report the threads because they're already checked so what is the award given for and what are the requirements then?

So people who aren't dedicated in searching for programs with virusus you want to make an award? I don't get your point.

He meant an award to encourage people to check for viruses.

Did you people not read this? :kek the thread will be checked before posting... How are people going to hunt in threads that are already checked??? Or do you just want the award to be given to people who are disinfectors?

I wasn't agreeing to the award.. just rephrased what he said.