Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Do you smoke weed?

by aLV - 03 May, 2019 - 08:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (ohoward1987) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (void_reflex) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 May, 2019 - 08:10 PM)aLV Wrote: Show More
How many here smokes weed? If you do, why? What strains do you like the most? What got you started?

In my case I only smoke hasch. Keef is my favourite strain

yeah do that sometime with friends. i love gelato33 and i'm looking forward to buy a vaporizer
This post is by a banned member (hoot1021) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Goodswon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MariaAugust) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 December, 2020 - 12:14 AM)ohoward1987 Wrote: Show More
Yes, I have been smoking marijuana for several years, but it is becoming increasingly rare in my life, as my wife and I are planning a pregnancy and I need to finally give up weed in order for the child to be healthy and we can conceive it. In order to make it much easier for me and to strengthen my health, I take https://1800purecbd.com/product-category/delta-8-thc-edibles/ and it's a great alternative to my marijuana. I hope that this will be useful for those who want to quit smoking too and try to update their lifestyle

good sharing
This post is by a banned member (Caviair) - Unhide
Caviair  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I used to, but it took over my life to much and I couldn't get anything done.
This post is by a banned member (Stox) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (adoption) - Unhide
adoption  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 January, 2021 - 03:43 PM by adoption.)
Weed for me is a great way to relax. Imagine a hard day at work on a Friday and then you turn on Bob Marley, spin a great joint, sit on the balcony in a chair with a view of the whole city and enjoy this incredible atmosphere. Weed helps me get rid of fatigue and after I smoke it, my sleep becomes less anxious, I fall asleep very quickly and feel much better, especially if the product is of high quality and ordered at https://weedsmart.net/product-category/marijuana-flowers/indica/ . It seems to me that legalization has had a very positive impact on the attitude of many people who smoke marijuana and work in a nervous place. I'm grateful for legalization, it's a good thing