Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Do you smoke weed?

by aLV - 03 May, 2019 - 08:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Syncat) - Unhide
Syncat  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
bat never coming so sad  goldniggabat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga bat never coming so sad  goldnigga ​​​​​​​bat never coming so sad  goldnigga ​​​​​​​bat never coming so sad  goldnigga

This post is by a banned member (Marshyne) - Unhide
Marshyne  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
No. Don't feel the need to, might as well not do it.
This post is by a banned member (G59) - Unhide
G59  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Been a chronic for years. Shit sucks. Same with smoking cigs. If you haven't started don't bother it's nothing special. go do some shit that spikes you adrenaline. that shit is way more fun than forgetting you left food in the microwave and coughing your lungs up
[Image: ctomem.jpg]

This post is by a banned member (elchacha11) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Cannabis is a rather promising material, as it has great potential for use in medicine and pharmacology. At the moment, it is fully legalized in 20 states for medical use, while in 7 states, such as Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Colorado, California, Massachusetts and Nevada, which is 20% of the US population, it is legalized for recreational use. According to a Guardian study, cannabis is projected to be legalized in all states by 2024 for medical use. By the way, there are two types of cannabis: cannabis with THC (tetrahydrocannabinol, a psychoactive substance that causes an altered state of consciousness) and CBD oil or CBN (cannabinol), which are not psychoactive substances. Both CBD and CBN are used to treat nicotine addiction. Since I've been a heavy smoker for 10 years, it still helped me, which is why I was extremely surprised. At the moment, I mostly use CBD oil or CBD with CBN in the form of sweets that I buy from the buy weed online store, mixing business with pleasure, so to speak.
This post is by a banned member (Preos) - Unhide
Preos  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Never tried it, but looks good used in medicine and pharma.
This post is by a banned member (lolapaluuza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KTTMI) - Unhide
KTTMI  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Nah man people just get too lazy when high imo, ofc a lot of people doesn't agree but weed is super addictive.
This post is by a banned member (XDOHF) - Unhide