Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Do you smoke weed?

by aLV - 03 May, 2019 - 08:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (noham) - Unhide
noham  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 June, 2019 - 03:08 AM)22blackbirds Wrote: Show More
I've smoked more than a handful of times now. The first time, it felt like and acid trip. I was seeing colors so vividly and everything felt like too much lol. Now, I just get kinda sleepy after 4 hits. My third eye always tingles a lot.

It's great for curing/preventing a hangover too.

Luckily, I live in a recreational use state so I might take it up more often. I'm a pretty good baker, so I'll probably get into edibles soon.

I wouldn't bake it unless you are trying to 'conceal' for some reason - waste of good stuff!!
This post is by a banned member (socomboy) - Unhide
socomboy  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
IT great but i'm taking a break from it for at least a year. Simple because over time it feels like the effect changes for me.
This post is by a banned member (MiniDaRascal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (shade45) - Unhide
shade45  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
Yeah, I used to smoke everyday, but I had to stop smoking, as in my country it's like getting cocaine and I had some trouble, now I'm very stable and sometimes go 1-2 weeks without smoking.
This post is by a banned member (BillShiphr) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
no....
Selling 90% off from a high quality proxy service
Dm me if you would like to learn more.
This post is by a banned member (UnknownMethod) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 May, 2019 - 08:10 PM)aLV Wrote: Show More
How many here smokes weed? If you do, why? What strains do you like the most? What got you started?

In my case I only smoke hasch. Keef is my favourite strain

socially yeah,
+REP IF YOU THINK IM HQ
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f32696d672e6e65742f682f73...702e676966]

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...352e676966]
Leaving A Like Is Good For You And Good For Me

"I Call My Brother 'Sun' Cause He Shine Like One"
This post is by a banned member (pinpon92) - Unhide
pinpon92  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2020 - 12:17 PM by pinpon92.)
Oh weed, i call it green love kek

I've started around 14 and smoked it through my entire High (literally in this case) School run, then i've had to sto because i've never had the nerve to find a plug or something so it became something rare.

Now i live in a country where it's legal so this last 4 years i got back on track, during this fucking quarantine though i kinda slowed down, at first cause it was difficult to buy without being able to move but then i was able to buy some and i kept smoking less and less because i started to dream again during sleep, sounds kinda lame but it was truly powerful to regain such a small thing, i turned to CBD but i still give a couple of puffs when i have the day off, everybody should smoke weed in my opinion, sometimes it really gives you the right perspective and aid.

I don't think there's a lot of differences in the strains though since the original strains are long gone but, since you can choose from menus, i usually prefers Hyrids or Indicas, i love Gorilla Glue and i've recently discovered one called Purple Monkey, looks great (imagine a purpler Purple Haze) and the effects are so powerful and pleasing, i would also recommend to try at least once the very much expensive, at least here, Moonrocks, those are something outher wordly, better use a bong for them, one puff and your senses just go boom!