Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Does anyone still ewhore in 2019?

by Xarayh - 02 May, 2019 - 02:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Aero Blue) - Unhide
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 06:08 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
You got much SE experience? if so what boundaries do you usually set?

People say they've done up to 8K with numerous fancy places, I call bullshit on that but know people have successfully done multiple 1k+ refunds so I know that's not outrageous in an SEing sense, just trying to find where I draw the line haha

I used to do Amazon some but I never really got into it, eventually companies get good enough at making the process so tedious that most people quit lol. Most expensive thing I ever refunded was like a jacket or something xD. Honestly it just wasn’t really worth the time and the only real way to make money was going through the whole dropship E-Bay process which is absolute hell
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 06:35 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
Few people on here got services, one guy seems to have a lot of rep and is apparently really good at SEing, was thinking about just using an SE service for a bunch of different retailers, gives me peace of mind knowing I can just claim I got hacked and no proof it was me SEing since IP will be different :P don't mind paying a fee for that

Yea in any situation like that I would always be fine paying someone else to do it. A lot less to worry about when someone else who is probably better at it doing it for you. Might be a bit paranoid in the thinking you would ever get in legal trouble for that, but it’s always good to be cautious I guess!
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 06:43 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 06:40 AM)AeroBlue Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 06:35 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
Few people on here got services, one guy seems to have a lot of rep and is apparently really good at SEing, was thinking about just using an SE service for a bunch of different retailers, gives me peace of mind knowing I can just claim I got hacked and no proof it was me SEing since IP will be different :P don't mind paying a fee for that

Yea in any situation like that I would always be fine paying someone else to do it. A lot less to worry about when someone else who is probably better at it doing it for you. Might be a bit paranoid in the thinking you would ever get in legal trouble for that, but it’s always good to be cautious I guess!

I've refunded amazon on my personal account over 30 times, everything I buy on amazon I refund so I'm experienced with that but nothing more than £100, anything more I definitely want someone experienced, peace of mind all around

Yea Amazon pretty much auto-refunds anything < $500 so it’s pretty easy for most things. They have gotten a lot more strict on their > $1,000 policies though, like requiring police reports etc.
Aero Blue  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 May, 2019 - 12:59 PM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 12:56 PM)AeroBlue Wrote: Show More
(02 May, 2019 - 06:43 AM)ZephyrRP Wrote: Show More
I've refunded amazon on my personal account over 30 times, everything I buy on amazon I refund so I'm experienced with that but nothing more than £100, anything more I definitely want someone experienced, peace of mind all around

Yea Amazon pretty much auto-refunds anything < $500 so it’s pretty easy for most things. They have gotten a lot more strict on their > $1,000 policies though, like requiring police reports etc.

I'm in the UK and apparently Amazon UK have upped their security a lot, still defo possible to SE and I have done so many times but they're just more hesitant sometimes

Apparently most people use Amazon.de now to SE and it's really easy so thinking of ordering from there

You know any other ones people don't really have trouble refunding <1K from? I've heard logitech, nvidia, corsair and samsung as the main tech ones but don't have experience with anything over $150 but if people who have SE'd for years and do it for a living say it' fine I'm somewhat inclined to believe them, but what do I know

Yea they definitely made the process take longer for sure. I’ve heard that refunding things other than tech items is soo much easier, although I haven’t tried it myself. Haven’t tried the methods like the one where you order ink and say it spilled everywhere either, that might also make things less difficult.