Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Does social class matter?

by djpipo13 - 28 March, 2020 - 07:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (djpipo13) - Unhide
djpipo13  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Greetings to all the friends of the community.
My next question and doubt, how is it possible that @yasuda was expelled from the community, and suddenly they gave him unlocking.
The girl after they gave her unlocking started giving away memberships, which oddly changed the name to @Alice. I made a comment in one of his posts, since he was indignant, I placed that Thank God the administration had prohibited him (The reason why I placed it, was because I bought the girl an account 1 week ago and he sold me a bad account, later I wrote that the account did not work and sent me 10 and all bad, and I wrote again that no work told me to let me check and to this day I write and does not respond), and today I appeared in my reputation -6 How powerful. I thought that in the forum the law was the same for everyone, but apparently the girl likes to buy everything and she earns everyone with her money. Unfortunately, he earns the merits with his money when I have seen many and too many posts with great value that do not even take them into account.
I have nothing against it or against the administration, but for the forum to be at peace and not at war it takes a little more cordiality and serenity and to treat everyone equally, without preference of race or type or social class.
This post is by a banned member (Raphtalia) - Unhide
djpipo13  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 March, 2020 - 08:01 PM by djpipo13.)
No, I'm calling you a scammer in no time. Simply an irresponsible person, and with lack of seriousness.

Edit: A large part of the community is unhappy, because we know what this girl implies in the forum and what she has done.
This post is by a banned member (KnivY) - Unhide
KnivY  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
doesn't matter My Friend
Very HQ members More than him have been banned for scamming as low 10$ Mate
open scam report with proof and shit and Admins will help you https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes
but remember there are many impersonator
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...662e676966]

djpipo13  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 March, 2020 - 08:07 PM)KnivY Wrote: Show More
doesn't matter My Friend
Very HQ members More than him have been banned for scamming as low 10$ Mate
open scam report with proof and shit and Admins will help you https://cracked.to/Forum-Deal-disputes
but remember there are many impersonator

Thank you very much for the recommendation my dear friend. But I want to leave this here and everyone read it, this girl is not good for the forum, I assure you.
This post is by a banned member (Raphtalia) - Unhide
djpipo13  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 March, 2020 - 08:39 PM)Alice Wrote: Show More
Okay for everyone scrolling down this thread,

I sold a Netflix Account if I believe for 0.75$, and he told me it didn't work, so I gave 50 Fresh netflix accounts which I knew they worked.
Just don't try to SE me please

For your information I do not care about the account, I just needed it urgently to give it away. But none of your accounts worked, you passed me pure burned accounts, I tried them all with VPN, I don't want the account or anything like that and I don't care. Just be more serious as a seller, and stop fucking around.