Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dork Searcher Not Providing Results

by maxish - 07 February, 2021 - 09:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (maxish) - Unhide
maxish  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello, I've been trying to learn the basics of SQLi Dorks and I've recently run into a problem where none of my dorks provide any links. At most, it'll give me around 50 links with 15000 dorks. I'm using HTTP free proxies and I got what I think are fairly HQ Dorks from a Dork Generator, but the results are very minimal compared to seeing other people being able to pull 100's/1000's of links with theirs. Any help would really be appreciated, I've been stuck trying to figure out why I'm not getting any results. I've tried switching to a different search, Dork Searcher ez V 13.0.1.4, and when I attempt to use the Dorks on there I receive an "Error getting settings" message. Please!  ?? [Image: 15821d5edb2af19fb44ecccc7e497b74.png]
[Image: 6d42a6ea5ee40af8e81a064b0fb0127a.png]
This post is by a banned member (Apollo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (giovi23) - Unhide
giovi23  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
[font][font]you need only work proxies if you want much results[/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (abdilahe60) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
merciii
This post is by a banned member (Lplayer2) - Unhide
Lplayer2  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I got the same problem. Results are not showing in the folder

(07 February, 2021 - 09:52 PM)maxish Wrote: Show More
Hello, I've been trying to learn the basics of SQLi Dorks and I've recently run into a problem where none of my dorks provide any links. At most, it'll give me around 50 links with 15000 dorks. I'm using HTTP free proxies and I got what I think are fairly HQ Dorks from a Dork Generator, but the results are very minimal compared to seeing other people being able to pull 100's/1000's of links with theirs. Any help would really be appreciated, I've been stuck trying to figure out why I'm not getting any results. I've tried switching to a different search, Dork Searcher ez V 13.0.1.4, and when I attempt to use the Dorks on there I receive an "Error getting settings" message. Please!  ?? [Image: 15821d5edb2af19fb44ecccc7e497b74.png]
This post is by a banned member (dimaxev571) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sponge_bot) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Maykellow) - Unhide
Maykellow  
Registered
Threads
(07 February, 2021 - 09:52 PM)maxish Wrote: Show More
Hello, I've been trying to learn the basics of SQLi Dorks and I've recently run into a problem where none of my dorks provide any links. At most, it'll give me around 50 links with 15000 dorks. I'm using HTTP free proxies and I got what I think are fairly HQ Dorks from a Dork Generator, but the results are very minimal compared to seeing other people being able to pull 100's/1000's of links with theirs. Any help would really be appreciated, I've been stuck trying to figure out why I'm not getting any results. I've tried switching to a different search, Dork Searcher ez V 13.0.1.4, and when I attempt to use the Dorks on there I receive an "Error getting settings" message. Please!  [Image: who.png] [Image: 15821d5edb2af19fb44ecccc7e497b74.png]

thanks sir