So I was on cracked and saw this shit https://cracked.to/Thread-Ban-Appeal-DunkinHub @DunkinHub

I checked his ban reason and it was literally "Ask for vouch copie" which is retarded ??
He should've got warnings points not a temp ban :wtf:
As it states in the marketplace rules rule 2: 

1. Vouch copies can only be requested in sales threads by members with the following ranks: Godlike or Heaven. You, as a thread starter, have the rights to grant your vouch copies to any person of your choice regardless of the users rank.

Which according to what it says, he can't ask for vouch copies on threads, that's completely fine. But here as we move on to the second rule.

2. Excessive vouch copy requesting is prohibited and will result in a temporary account suspension. Ongoing behavior could even result in a permanent ban.

"Excessive vouch copy requesting is prohibited and will result in a temporary account suspension". If I'm not wrong he has asked in 4 threads, but only 3 of them are up right now. Now here it comes to opinions, do you think 4 times really is excessive??
Feels as a unjustified ban from a new staff member, but I might be wrong, 100% possible and I can own up to it. Feels like he should've got some warning points instead in my opinion.

Also for anyone asking, no. I don't know the person and have never had contact with them, just saw this and felt like making a thread addressing this "issue". KSZ