Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Earn $$$ Crypto with or without money invested.

by foxy91 - 19 November, 2019 - 11:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (foxy91) - Unhide
foxy91  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 November, 2019 - 11:45 PM by foxy91.)
Well hello there,

To start off, i will be talking about Lucky Fish  https://luckyfish.io/?c=vihts (Get extra tokens/coins when you use my referral link)     
It is a crypto gambling website.
If you want you can deposit money and multiply it. If you don't want to invest $$ you already start of with some crypto tokens....
Lets say, when you start off with 20-200 free btc satoshi's you play what ever game there is. And you lost it all in Crash or Dice or Poker.. Well there is no need to fear. There is a FREE Faucet that is available when you hit rock bottom (0 tokens/coins) For BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE.... Out of all the crypto gambling sites i have ever played. This one is by far the best one. Why is that?

Well for starters, There is a FREE Faucet when you always hit 0 Satoshis. Not only that, but if you comment in the chat (Friendly) you might get a chance to get some free tokens/coins.  I have seen from 110.000000 free DOGE rained off to 5 people. Each getting their own DOGE. Not only DOGE, but BTC, LTC.... it is like a random airdrop if you want to call it that. 
But remember if you have a chance WITHDRAW..... I listened to my inner demon and kept on playing and lost it all. Double or nothing.. LMAO    https://imgur.com/gallery/5qwsZUP
This post is by a banned member (davidgrey) - Unhide