Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ebay wants proof of purchase, oh dear.

by expiredDairy - 17 January, 2020 - 09:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (expiredDairy) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
So I been selling some seling some GC's,  and sure enough good ol' ebay sent me this message: 

Documentation that shows that you purchased the item(s) recently listed for sale on eBay. Documentation that will help us verify your items can include either manufacture invoices or receipts. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept photos of the items to fulfill this requirement.

I was gonna  use amazon receipt gen, but amazon doesn't sell the GC I was selling.

I also don't konw how gnar they are with it, like i exxplained myself as  a person who oftens craigslist, offerup, giftcard grannny to barter GC's, i'm thking pics of that woudl be okay?

Any suggestions?

For best suggestion I will give htumbss up, an a couple more goodies, dont expect too much, I'm not like loaded or anything; incentives are cool tho
CURRYBOIS SLUMDOGMILLIONAIRE SHANDEEP HARDEEP SIKBHATNV

This post is by a banned member (Softwave) - Unhide
Softwave  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Why don't you try and print a receipt? There are lots of templates on the internet for actual stores. Then scan the receipt to make it seem more real.