ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ebook Scammer Scene | @Psychedelics @Fonollosa @Heriox

by 102 - 1 week ago
This post is by a banned member (102) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Dreams
Rep
Threads: 117
Vouches: 16
Credits: 0
Bug HunterSellix BetaValuable Ref300 ReputationAddicted50 ReputationSupremeSilver CoinTwo Factor AuthenticationMember UpgradeMember UpgradeHealthHealthHealth
https://cracked.to/Forum-Marketplace-discussions

But yes 100% agree sir man. Buy ebook for $6 make $3000 same day time!  PepeJail
[Image: ejWY579.png]
This post is by a banned member (Psychedelics) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 51
Vouches: 26
Credits: 5.000
Hype DayLaunchTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinityPremium50 ReputationTwo Factor AuthenticationMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
keek 

What are you trying to prove?

You have never even spoken to me and you are throwing accusations left and right. Since this is an invalid scam report because you just tagged a lot of sellers for no reason at all without any kind of proof. Your proof are good vouches and you are telling us the "mentoring" is a way to "bypass" the system ? The fuck are you talking about m8.
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: 2QoM9Wb.gif]

[Image: EuCVIzS.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Fonollosa) - Unhide
Fonollosa  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 39
Vouches: 24
Member UpgradeLeakgod50 ReputationTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinityPremium
(This post was last modified: 1 week ago by Fonollosa. Edited 1 time in total.)
Another trash user bashing for no reason.
I've had people make money like i've had people make no money.
It all comes down to you and only yourself if you are willing to put the time into it.
GJ opening scam report without being involved

Also staff :
https://prnt.sc/uh5igi
He doesn't follow the model which is mandatory
https://prnt.sc/uh5isn

[Image: Amusing.png]

Also, he posted 4 scam reports into one which can be considered multi posting so he should get a suspension from that alone.
https://prnt.sc/uh5ky6

[Image: Signature7ba522f26537463e.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 22
Vouches: 41
Gold Coin50 ReputationSilver CoinInfinity
(This post was last modified: 1 week ago by DigiProfits.)
I don't know why did you mention my name, my main ebook got even approved by nulled staff.

I NEVER post fake proof, everything is taken from my phone and on the thread are REALISTIC results.

And about these vouches I helped other sellers by writing my honest opinion.

I posted similar post before, but not invalid scam report. https://cracked.to/Thread-Ebook-seller-scammers
This post is by a banned member (Psychedelic) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 134
Vouches: 37
Credits: 89
Health100.000 CreditsMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardLeakgodSilver CoinThe Holy BitcoinMember UpgradeSilver CoinMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeTwo Factor AuthenticationSupreme50 ReputationPremiumPremiumMember UpgradeSilver CoinMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade
(This post was last modified: 1 week ago by Psychedelic.)
1 week agoDigiProfits Wrote: Show More
I don't know why did you mention my name, my main ebook got even approved by nulled staff.

I NEVER post fake proof, everything is taken from my phone and on the thread are REALISTIC results.

And about these vouches I helped other sellers by writing my honest opinion.

I posted similar post before, but not invalid scam report. https://cracked.to/Thread-Ebook-seller-scammers

I agree.

As for you @102, I have been selling mentoring methods since May. Other seller copying my ways of mentoring are not associated with me. When I say mentoring, I mean that I legitimately have HQ discord servers for every method, my customers are happy and make money with my methods. All of these users who just recently started selling ebooks and slapping the word mentoring on it are not associated with me, I will say it again.

As for you @102, you are another ebook seller, therefore this is entirely invalid. Attempting to get other sellers banned to make your own sales go up is a pretty fucked up play in my book. In my time on this forum I have made a lot of people a lot of money and you are going low as fuck to try and bother me with this. I pride myself with my products, and I am not sure if you even understand how I operate. I have never had a scam report in my LIFE on this forum for my ebooks, minus once where I was on vacation and was unable to refund a user ($10, ye whatever),  yet i have sold to hundreds of people on this forum.

If you want to be the top dog of the ebook section, then make it to the top by being honest, not fucking backstabbing and trying to clear the section so that you can have a monopoly over all of the ebooks on this forum. As for all of the people you mentioned, most were registered in 2020. I joined this forum in 2018 and I contribute in any way possible.

Scroll down the ebook section, I am one of the only sellers with contributor or beyond in terms of the 'free ranks' that you get by contributing. I help this forum as a whole and being belittled by you really is not something I want to deal with.
In my time on the forum, I have contributed to banning scum off of this forum just because I like helping and I want to do so. I understand where you are coming from, but why dont you add me on discord so we can talk? I am not like other ebook sellers and I contribute to this forum.

The following members were banned after my warnings/reports
@TiagoAMZ leeching off of the ebook section by getting VCs and not giving reviews
@TastyMoney was one of the biggest scammers on this forum and I personally contacted the victims of his ponzi two weeks before he was banned to try and warn them. I reported him, and action was taken to ban him.
@Akimor sold shit methods, reported his methods and got him removed
And several other scammers or people that chargeback on deals, whatever.

i have upgraded tons of members to help contribute.

My final point is that you can not take the ebook section as a section full of idiot sellers as I contribute to this forum much more than you ever have/will, I sell HQ stuff and make people money, and I pride myself on my mentoring. All of the other sellers here joined after the point I even started selling ebooks here (March, and for the most part they all joined after) and I was the first to sell mentoring here, hence why some it was listed in services. With me you get a lot more than a shitty fucking ebook. Remove my name from this deal dispute, and make your way to the top by being a HQ member and not trying to get to the top by banning all others.

1 week ago102 Wrote: Show More
Wont reply anymore will wait for staff decission

You started the thread so you damn sure will be replying, dont make accusations without even knowing what is going on. At the very least remove my name from this, I am the first person in the marketplace to sell mentorings for money making methods and I have been contributing here for a long time.
i have impersonators. i do not use telegram for deals and my only discord id is cryptodude#7151 and ID 397162286382579713