Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Ebook seller scammers

by DigiProfits - 04 September, 2020 - 07:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nevu) - Unhide
Nevu  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I don't think you can use other sites link here
This post is by a banned member (Teddyx) - Unhide
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2020 - 07:17 PM by Teddyx.)
Definitely. The amount of trash public methods really brings down the reputation of this site and its community. It also puts a lot of people off purchasing anything here as it gives a LQ image to the market section, I have heard many people with likewise opinions and most wont even dare buy anything from the e-book section on Cracked.to. In turn this actually damages the sales of those selling legitimate, good quality services / e-books and it really should stop. 

Nulled.to on the other hand has a much higher quality e-book / guide section due to the addition of this feature and I definitely believe it should be implemented here. In fact, I think it NEEDS to be implemented here because the e-book section has got far too out of hand. Even the larger sellers with the flashiest of titles, colours and thread designs still sell, quite frankly, utter bullshit. In my eyes it is essentially scamming and anyone who has spent more than a day on c.to knows this about the e-book section so there's absolutely no way the staff here don't know either. In other words, there is basically scamming / money stealing going on and it's being allowed by the admins / mods. Some e-books are also heavily overpriced, I have purchased MANY e-books from this site over time and I have to say, for the most part I've earned more by Googling "top ways to earn money" than some of these books. 

In my final words, some of the big power sellers of e-books have lots of rep, vouches and may look like outstanding members of this community with their flashy profiles, but in reality they are LYING to our faces and STEALING money by selling half of the bullshit "methods" they sell on here and it has to stop. I believe most of these sellers actually make the most of their money from their e-book sales and not the actual method written on it, otherwise they would not be selling the guide. It baffles me how people genuinely write positive vouches for such ridiculous guides and there should also be measures in place to prevent this, such as vouches aren't allowed to be written until the earnings mentioned in the thread have actually been met. Also that those who accept a vouch copy make an agreement to put in the full effort required for the method and upload earnings, so that they don't just add it straight to their trashcan folder with all the other VCs they have received and write a glowing positive review anyway like most people do on this forum.
This post is by a banned member (Fonollosa) - Unhide
Fonollosa  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2020 - 09:23 PM by Fonollosa.)
Not going to disagree with you @DigiProfits but even the lowest, most recent member who purchases an e-book from the highest rep member can open a scam report if he thinks the e-book is public.
@Darkness has done a good job with those scam reports and making them refund.
In my opinion, what should be kept, is the number of scam reports a user has had agaisnt them.
So it should be a number publicly shown on their profile.
Unless the scam report opened wants to "pardon" the other user.
EDIT: and make the old scam reports publicly visible so if someone wants to buy from another user they can read the old scam reports and think twice before buying.
[Image: NtYoywD.gif]

[Image: BXvR0GX.gif]
This post is by a banned member (detroit) - Unhide
detroit  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
not to mention that most of those ebooks are ridiculously misleading, every single ebook says the same shit "MAKE $300-$1000 A DAY" when aint nobody getting those numbers.
they also say shit like "MOST EBOOKS DONT WORK BUT THIS ONE DOES" lmfao
This post is by a banned member (808sama) - Unhide
808sama  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
damn yall making me scared to buy one now  Pepe  can vouches even be trusted at this point?
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Agree sir
This post is by a banned member (Teddyx) - Unhide
Teddyx  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2020 - 11:57 PM by Teddyx.)
(08 September, 2020 - 09:28 PM)808sama Wrote: Show More
damn yall making me scared to buy one now  Pepe  can vouches even be trusted at this point?

No, vouches generally cannot be trusted at all. Go read the current scam report against Flupher, look at the vouches for this e-book. One of which is an ADMIN vouch, yet 95% of the e-book is public and his defence is that there's a "private" website included with some "twists". The same old excuse the majority of e-book sellers come off with to get away with selling their public methods.