Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Enjoi [Intro]

by Enjoi - 29 June, 2020 - 05:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Enjoi) - Unhide
Enjoi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Enjoi's Introduction

Current Hobbies
COD Mobile
Skateboarding
Coding
Hacking
GFX

General Information
I have been around forums for a while and decided cracked.to look decent and have decided to join. I am looking forward to joining this community and was wondering how someone gets the contributors title. I will be creating some useful bots for people in different languages to ensure I do not lose touch with any language I have learnt. I also might create an open source project surrounding a certain topic or platform. This might be in relation to malicious activity or not. So if this is not allowed let me know and I can cancel what I have in mind.

Graphics and Coding Information
I have been getting in coding and GFX over the past 4-5 years and might start doing some work on here for free until I am recognized enough to begin paid work. I will release little projects and free templates along the way in order to help the less financially fortunate within the community. I may even start up a little help thread where people can ask me questions and I will help you or you can just contact me on discord.

Skateboarding and COD Mobile Information
In relation to skateboarding I really only just started and can only ollie like 5cm off the ground. I can drop in, fakie, etc. But I can't really do any cool tricks yet and am just trying to progress through my ollies. On top of this I have started to play COD Mobile and have found this very fun. The grind to Legendary is a long one but if I keep playing I will easily get into it, just takes a lot of games. Cause I earn on AVG 70 xp per game and Legendary is currently 6501+. So like nearly 100 games. Which for me is a lot at the moment as I am busy with other IRL stuff.

Closing Statement
I am new to Cracked.to and I welcome any helpful information surrounding navigating the site. I have read the rules and would love to get started; Thought this would be the best way to go. Look forward to seeing how this community is.

-Enjoi
[Image: wJ4GotK.png]
This post is by a banned member (Hans6969) - Unhide
Hans6969  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello Buddy  Hype
Welcome to the forum  Pepelove
Enjoy your stay  Heart
[Image: JxIwYap.png]
Family: @Hans69  @JS  @69Hans
Heart
This post is by a banned member (Alucard692) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi Enjoi nice to meet you and welcome to cracked.to

That is a very nice and amazing introduction that you made. I like it. I'll be waiting for everything that you want to create or give in order to contribute.

Regarding your skateboarding abilities. I have a skateboard but I never learned how to use it properly. Even thought. I can use it, crash and scratch my whole right arm. That is a good trick that I call I want to die but I don't recommended it. Is dangerous.

I never played COD Mobile and I can't at the moment.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
:dancinggirl:
This is my signature. Hello. <3 
This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello Welcome here
Read Help Documents
Good Luck
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Welcome to cracked.to, read the rules & have fun!  [Image: MLGpepe.png]
This post is by a banned member (Enjoi) - Unhide
Enjoi  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 June, 2020 - 01:03 AM)Hans6969 Wrote: Show More
Hello Buddy  Hype
Welcome to the forum  Pepelove
Enjoy your stay  Heart

Thanks for the warm welcome <3

(30 June, 2020 - 07:16 AM)Alucard692 Wrote: Show More
Hi Enjoi nice to meet you and welcome to cracked.to

That is a very nice and amazing introduction that you made. I like it. I'll be waiting for everything that you want to create or give in order to contribute.

Regarding your skateboarding abilities. I have a skateboard but I never learned how to use it properly. Even thought. I can use it, crash and scratch my whole right arm. That is a good trick that I call I want to die but I don't recommended it. Is dangerous.

I never played COD Mobile and I can't at the moment.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
:dancinggirl:

Thanks for the lovely welcome and positivity towards my posts layout and structure. I won't be trying the I want to die anytime soon hahaha. and You should definitely try CODM; It is amazing!

(30 June, 2020 - 08:05 AM)Sally Wrote: Show More
Hello Welcome here
Read Help Documents
Good Luck

Yeah I read most of the articles found under the Help button in the menu/ribbon above :)
Thanks for the welcome
(01 July, 2020 - 09:07 PM)lepareztief Wrote: Show More
Welcome to cracked.to, read the rules & have fun!  [Image: MLGpepe.png]

Yep, read the rules and will be having some fun!
[Image: wJ4GotK.png]