Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Exposing finally @rednekcowboy

by Alex - 01 July, 2020 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 09:39 AM by rednekcowboy.)
You all and your little group of friends in this thread is only proving the point I was making about how this forum has completely devolved.  It always amazes me how such a small group of imbeciles can manage to infiltrate a community and completely destroy it in just a few short weeks.

You don't like what I have to say then ignore me.  Why does my opinion disturb you so much?  If you put me on your ignore list and don't message or attack me, then you would never hear from me.

Why do you all feel the need to cause such drama?  Are you lives so completely pathetic that you need to bolster your self-esteem by being a keyboard warrior hiding in mommy's basement?

If I truly cause so much stress to you all, I would highly suggest you back away from your computer and unplug for a while.
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 09:41 AM by Alex.)
(01 July, 2020 - 09:26 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
You all and your little group of friends in this thread is only proving the point I was making about how this forum has completely devolved.  It always amazes me how such a small group of imbeciles can manage to infiltrate a community and completely destroy it in just a few short weeks.

You don't like what I have to say then ignore me.  Why does my opinion disturb you so much?  If you put me on your ignore list and don't message or attack me, then you would never hear from me.

Why do you all feel the need to cause such drama?

Stop accusing me of being a scammer since you have no proof about it. Every person that bought something from me knows that i'm legit and I didn't receive any complaint about my products. I'm not the one who's rude to his customers. Why accusing me of being a scammer since i'm not, i don't have any Scam report against me.

(01 July, 2020 - 02:02 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
Seriously?  How pathetic is this?

I guided you and provided you private information, you turn around and share it publicly after you promised you wouldn't and as a result you broke it.

I went out of my way to help you, even gave you free accounts but somehow I am an asshole here?

Also, you are the one that keeps messaging me.  You have initiated all contact, I merely respond to your nonsense and then you come here to whine and complain?

Here is a bit of advice--don't message me and then you wouldn't have to deal with me and my responses.

Don't worry, I have a little more integrity than yourself and won't share your private messages here in public about how you truly feel about the people on this forums and it's users but it has and will continue to be shared with people I respect in private. 

You truly do have a lot of nerve considering you basically called every user and mod on this forum a piece of shit.

Yes I created threads complaining about the forums and how they are maintained because I have noticed a steady decline in the quality of content being posted and shared.  I did so openly and publicly and have always been completely open and direct.  You either like me or you don't and frankly, I don't really give a shit either way.  This is a virtual world my friend and has no affect on my life.  I feel sorry for you that this site is all you have in your day to day.  I would suggest unplugging for a while if something like this disturbs you so much.

I keep messaging you? keek You're the one who sent me 3 messages in a row. Stop accusing me just to ruin my reputation, the best you can is shut up because you already lost here. I have a job aswell, so no, this forum is not what i do all day but it helps me distract in some problems i'm dealing with irl. If you're so certain i'm a scammer please take your time and make a scam report against me.
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 09:44 AM by rednekcowboy.)
(01 July, 2020 - 09:37 AM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More

Stop accusing me of being a scammer since you have no proof about it. Every person that bought something from me knows that i'm legit and I didn't receive any complaint about my products. I'm not the one who's rude to his customers. Why accusing me of being a scammer since i'm not, i don't have any Scam report against me.

Oh, I am sorry, did I somehow hurt your feelings after YOU creating a thread calling ME out?

Seriously dude, you are exposing how pathetic you truly are with every post.

Just put me on your ignore list and stop messaging me.  Why is that such a difficult concept for you to comprehend?  Oh wait, then you wouldn't have the excitement on causing drama on some obscure forum that no one cares about to give your life meaning.

EDIT:  Have a look again at your own screenshots dude.  I only ever responded to your messages sent to me.  Look at the timestamps.  If your reputation here is truly so valuable here, I would suggest you stop posting as you are only digging your own grave.
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 09:42 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More

Oh, I am sorry, did I somehow hurt your feelings after YOU creating a thread calling ME out?

Just put me on your ignore list and stop messaging me.  Why is that such a difficult concept for you to comprehend?  Oh wait, then you wouldn't have the excitement on causing drama on some obscure forum that no one cares about to give your life meaning.

"Hurt my feelings" Yes me sad asf Pepe
I exposed you because you're accusing me of being a scammer, accusing me of stealing your API, you're the one who causes drama all the time, i wonder why do you have -3 reputation. Probably you know the answer.
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 09:45 AM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More

I exposed you because you're accusing me of being a scammer, accusing me of stealing your API, you're the one who causes drama all the time, i wonder why do you have -3 reputation. Probably you know the answer.

All of which is true.

I could care less what my reputation is on some forum online.  It does not bother me if it was -50.  Is your life so pathetic that this matters to you that much?

You started this drama dude and you had no good reason to bring it all out in public and now you are acting all butthurt because you don't like my responses?

Get a clue, use that thing between your ears and just stop.

This idiotic thread doesn't have any affect on me personally so whatever you were trying to achieve with it seems to have backfired as you seem very upset about it.  Close the thread, put me on ignore and don't message me again and you will not have to deal with me any more.  It is a very simple solution to your obvious issues.
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 09:50 AM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
(01 July, 2020 - 09:45 AM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More

All of which is true.

I could care less what my reputation is on some forum online.  It does not bother me if it was -50.  Is your life so pathetic that this matters to you that much?

You started this drama dude and you had no good reason to bring it all out in public and now you are acting all butthurt because you don't like my responses?

Get a clue, use that thing between your ears and just stop.

This idiotic thread doesn't have any affect on me personally so whatever you were trying to achieve with it seems to have backfired as you seem very upset about it.  Close the thread, put me on ignore and don't message me again and you will not have to deal with me any more.  It is a very simple solution to your obvious issues.

If you're so certain that i'm a scammer and i stole your API make a scam report against me. Thread closed.