Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Exposing finally @rednekcowboy

by Alex - 01 July, 2020 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
I think most members of this forum share the same opinion as me that @rednekcowboy has to leave this forum since it's starting to become annoying the fact that i have to deal with this guy every week because he needs attention.

If you're new you probably don't know about this guy, but i'm gonna explain.
@rednekcowboy is a person that at the moment is needing attention, with that he starts to criticize the staff team, and even making threads about it, criticizing everything in this forum and not giving a single sh*t about it. You can check by the reputation that the member shows that he doesn't belong here, not to speak that he doesn't contribute to nothing of this forum. I already spoke with @idiotPleb and @Ulysses about this subject, it was the same response from both and i really appreciated the help. But today this member starts attacking me again. @rednekcowboy got temporarily banned several times for his behavior, he still didn't learn his lesson.
He accuses me of sharing his API with no proof about it.
Even the staff team is aware of this subject behavior.
I wouldn't make this thread if it wasn't important, however I find this member always criticizing without thinking twice. No one from this forum has to deal with this type of behavior. 
I'm not doing this to "harm" this person reputation (as it's already harmed anyways) i'm here to show you that these type of behaviors aren't acceptable. And I even accept @MeSvAk behavior. Thank you for taking your time to read this

Here are some images of our conversation.
[Image: Ff8dmwI.png]
[Image: x5fVvhY.png]
[Image: UZBdgX4.png]
[Image: c1MKutM.png]
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Hans69Pepe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
he is so retarded
DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ME OVER DISCORD

[Image: Signature-Self-Made.gif]
advert. by @SelfMade

This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 12:38 AM by Adxm.)
This man is a full on asshole. good on you, he needs to leave and get off the forum. He is immature, ignorant, and much more. Stay Hq keek

he kept trying to turn a thread on me because I replied with some facts and stuff he didn't like because it was proving him wrong

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: O11KrFP_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]

[Image: e7my9.png]    
This post is by a banned member (Wimp) - Unhide
Wimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 12:41 AM by Wimp.)
what is this a academy or something where if kid bullies or speak bad language the principal have to kick those kids outta the school this a forum online shit not a school lmao anyone can bully he speaks shit dont take it seriously almost everyone here speaks shit JUST DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY CAUSE ITS ONLINE FORUM NOT A SCHOOL LMAO LMAO LMAO.

ignore fam Ignore
https://wimp.sell.app/ (order directly from telegram, website having some issues)

None of my services are carded, cracked or illegal, they are all 100% Safe & Legal
(All of them come with their time span guarantee)

[Image: standard.gif]

telegram: https://t.me/Odin9921
Discord: wimpp
ID: 1080180909216641077
This post is by a banned member (MeSvAk) - Unhide
MeSvAk  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 01:51 AM by MeSvAk.)
he is the best u deserve it Just a moment wdym by "i even accept @MeSvAk " sucker shit i dont need ur ass shit brain to accept me or not tbh no one can decide who can be here or not so get lost if h e s a pain in ur ass hole just ignore him so he will find his wway out sucker punch . it  is the same shit as you needa deal with everyone on this forum and ur life 

You cant get rid of everyone in ur gud damn life bcz of hatred , but u can fooking ignore them gud bless me now enough fuck u piece of rat

(01 July, 2020 - 12:40 AM)Wimp Wrote: Show More
what is this a academy or something where if kid bullies or speak bad language the principal have to kick those kids outta the school this a forum online shit not a school lmao anyone can bully he speaks shit dont take it seriously almost everyone here speaks shit JUST DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY CAUSE ITS ONLINE FORUM NOT A SCHOOL LMAO LMAO LMAO.

ignore fam Ignore

suck ma pepe lel school yes welp if u go to uni and work u will find out that even irl u cant always kick shits out of the environment u are working or studying in so stfu retard mother chutie
Not rapping about having hoes
Not rapping about being rich
Not rapping about the best cars he owns
19SMdCR36GE3KxkTz66k6YNBr1Wa6wAQuj

Be aware of Impersonator on discord , always pm to confirm identity.

fuck u piece of shit don't change this 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d129f058fe9adc1639...y.gif&ct=g]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Commun...M-DARKSHIT

[Image: source.gif]

This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 02:13 AM by rednekcowboy.)
Seriously?  How pathetic is this?

I guided you and provided you private information, you turn around and share it publicly after you promised you wouldn't and as a result you broke it.

I went out of my way to help you, even gave you free accounts but somehow I am an asshole here?

Also, you are the one that keeps messaging me.  You have initiated all contact, I merely respond to your nonsense and then you come here to whine and complain?

Here is a bit of advice--don't message me and then you wouldn't have to deal with me and my responses.

Don't worry, I have a little more integrity than yourself and won't share your private messages here in public about how you truly feel about the people on this forums and it's users but it has and will continue to be shared with people I respect in private. 

You truly do have a lot of nerve considering you basically called every user and mod on this forum a piece of shit.

Yes I created threads complaining about the forums and how they are maintained because I have noticed a steady decline in the quality of content being posted and shared.  I did so openly and publicly and have always been completely open and direct.  You either like me or you don't and frankly, I don't really give a shit either way.  This is a virtual world my friend and has no affect on my life.  I feel sorry for you that this site is all you have in your day to day.  I would suggest unplugging for a while if something like this disturbs you so much.
This post is by a banned member (SierraEcho) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 July, 2020 - 12:34 AM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More
I think most members of this forum share the same opinion as me that @rednekcowboy has to leave this forum since it's starting to become annoying the fact that i have to deal with this guy every week because he needs attention.

If you're new you probably don't know about this guy, but i'm gonna explain.
@rednekcowboy is a person that at the moment is needing attention, with that he starts to criticize the staff team, and even making threads about it, criticizing everything in this forum and not giving a single sh*t about it. You can check by the reputation that the member shows that he doesn't belong here, not to speak that he doesn't contribute to nothing of this forum. I already spoke with @idiotPleb and @Ulysses about this subject, it was the same response from both and i really appreciated the help. But today this member starts attacking me again. @rednekcowboy got temporarily banned several times for his behavior, he still didn't learn his lesson.
He accuses me of sharing his API with no proof about it.
Even the staff team is aware of this subject behavior.
I wouldn't make this thread if it wasn't important, however I find this member always criticizing without thinking twice. No one from this forum has to deal with this type of behavior. 
I'm not doing this to "harm" this person reputation (as it's already harmed anyways) i'm here to show you that these type of behaviors aren't acceptable. And I even accept @MeSvAk behavior. Thank you for taking your time to read this

Here are some images of our conversation.
[Image: Ff8dmwI.png]
[Image: x5fVvhY.png]
[Image: UZBdgX4.png]
[Image: c1MKutM.png]
:pepo: his strategy sort of backfired, didn't it?
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2020 - 08:22 AM by pixed.)
This is user is highly fucked up, acts more like a kid, he is simple a fucker to this community, surprised he hasnt been purged from his forum yet.

He was making fun of himself at first and then blaming others for being PATHETIC, what a dumb fuck
Finally he said he;ll make sure ill get warned or removed from this foRUm for TROUBLING him

Some action has to be taken

-----