Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[FREE] Graphics & Designs! (Signature Banners / Thread Designs)

by Mushy - 29 October, 2018 - 02:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (Mushy) - Unhide
Mushy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 October, 2018 - 02:56 AM by Mushy.)
Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designs for free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designs as I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my work so I have decided to offer for service for free to possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

Show ContentGraphics & Designs Service:

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:
• I am offering Graphics / Designs for free.
• Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.
• It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the order queue.
• I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information
Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

This post is by a banned member (adawdaw v3) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 October, 2018 - 02:16 AM)Mushy Wrote: Show More
Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designs for free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designs as I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my work so I have decided to offer for service for free to possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:
• Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.
• It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the order queue.
• I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information
Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

I loved mine  Fiesta Fiesta Hype Hype Hype Hype
Mushy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 October, 2018 - 03:31 AM by Mushy.)
(29 October, 2018 - 02:54 AM)adawdaw v3 Wrote: Show More

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:

Contact Information

I loved mine  Fiesta Fiesta Hype Hype Hype Hype

Glad you like it!

UPDATE: Added portfolio of past artwork into thread. View here; https://mushpeas.carbonmade.com/projects/6982093.
This post is by a banned member (Goldie) - Unhide
Goldie  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 October, 2018 - 01:31 AM by Goldie.)
nice art, contacted you for a signature.

Vouch, made made me a signature, very nice i high recommend
Mushy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 October, 2018 - 01:16 AM)Goldie Wrote: Show More
nice art, contacted you for a signature.

Thanks mate. ;)

UPDATE: Added past Thread Designs to portfolio @ https://mushpeas.carbonmade.com/projects/6982093.
Mushy  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (kardioo) - Unhide
kardioo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
looks good
This post is by a banned member (ZebzterXXZ) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service

Show ContentInterested?:

Note:

Contact Information

LIKED!
HQ DORKS! STARTS AT 10$
FORTNITE GUARANTEED HIT LIST! 50$

BTC: bc1qt7s8aapmyj32lqqkrac03h46mns9vtlgrw30cn

[Image: tumblr_omw57kGUXp1tn699wo1_1280.gif%3Fformat%3D2500w]