Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[FREE INFO] Places like Amazon

by DaNumba - 17 November, 2018 - 05:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (DaNumba) - Unhide
DaNumba  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2018 - 06:38 PM by DaNumba.)
So, if you don't want to be a leech, feel free to contribute to this thread.

The whole idea of the thread is to make a huge list of other places like Amazon. These places should have the follow requirements.

• Be able to order online
  • Be able to refund using reason "It never came" or some other massively used reason (be able to do this easily)
  • (Not a requirement but suggested) USPS is used to ship instead of UPS. Not sure about FedEx but USPS is really easy to refund. UPS has a better system against the buyer.
This is being made due to Amazons recent crackdown on refunding. They've started taking pictures of packages and saving card numbers, IP addresses, addresses, and more. So, let's get some other stores in here that are kind like Amazon, but easier to refund. I'll list a few to start, I hope people can contribute in here.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

There are 10 to start. I'll be updating this list constantly with all the replies.

On the road to -100 reputation >:D

This post is by a banned member (zfn) - Unhide
zfn  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hmm surprised no one leeched yet, so I will xD

"Everyone want's to say the n-word, but nobody want's to be black"

[Image: iw8SvCG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DaNumba) - Unhide
DaNumba  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 November, 2018 - 09:28 AM)CadyYaBoiP Wrote: Show More
Hmm surprised no one leeched yet, so I will xD

:pepo:  This post is just LQ enough to keep the leechers away. They're idiots who only want fast and easy ways to make money (which explains why they always bitch all the time about not making money).  kek Kappa

On the road to -100 reputation >:D

This post is by a banned member (fullscreenjabber) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 November, 2018 - 05:39 AM)DaNumba Wrote: Show More
So, if you don't want to be a leech, feel free to contribute to this thread.

The whole idea of the thread is to make a huge list of other places like Amazon. These places should have the follow requirements.

• Be able to order online
  • Be able to refund using reason "It never came" or some other massively used reason (be able to do this easily)
  • (Not a requirement but suggested) USPS is used to ship instead of UPS. Not sure about FedEx but USPS is really easy to refund. UPS has a better system against the buyer.
This is being made due to Amazons recent crackdown on refunding. They've started taking pictures of packages and saving card numbers, IP addresses, addresses, and more. So, let's get some other stores in here that are kind like Amazon, but easier to refund. I'll list a few to start, I hope people can contribute in here.

There are 10 to start. I'll be updating this list constantly with all the replies.

_-_
This post is by a banned member (HoodieMelo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (branza16) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Alivz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (screamcore) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
thanks a lot for sharing my brother :D