Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FTP login/pass master wordlist

by menorewiskor - 13 July, 2023 - 08:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (menorewiskor) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello!

Has anyone here been trying to crack FTP Servers? If so, do you have a list of your most common hits? The only ones I'm getting from all kinds of wordlists are of course admin and test. I can't seem to get a hit on anything else. If you just could post a few examples that would be great so I would see in which direction I would have to go.

Region is Eastern Europe (writing that so you don't give me e.g. Norse names since they won't work).

I'd need passwords that are getting a least some hits. Even default passwords. For example: admin:admin will get you hit every now and then. I need passlists for admin accounts (I'm assuming all FTP servers have admin account). The thing is - aside from admin:admin nothing seems to get any hits basically. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's impossible that 99% of FTP servers have ridiculously hard passwords lol.

I composed myself passlists from github and been trying for days, I got only one hit - admin:admin1 - it's crazy.

ANY help would be appreciated guys.
This post is by a banned member (TheWet) - Unhide
TheWet  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Good luck
This post is by a banned member (kizerian) - Unhide
kizerian  
Threads
1 Year of service
thanxx