Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Fashion Magazine

by SaraJen - 13 September, 2020 - 04:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (SaraJen) - Unhide
SaraJen  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
What is Vegan Leather?

Best Sustainable fashion Trends In 2020
[url=]https://wardrobeoftomorrow.com/trends/sustainable-fashion-trends-rocking-this-year-top-7

Best Slow Fashion Brands

Best Kyoto Streetwear
[url=]https://wtvox.com/fashion/kyoto-streetwear/
This post is by a banned member (RyanHiltom) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Non animal leather I guess
This post is by a banned member (SaraJen) - Unhide
SaraJen  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
All about vegan leather
[url=]https://wtvox.com/fashion/what-is-vegan-leather-everything-you-need-to-know[/url]
This post is by a banned member (ANGELINAINNIT) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2021 - 07:33 PM by ANGELINAINNIT.)
Vegan leather is artificial leather. We must protect the animals at all cost :) I've started wearing artificial leather not only because it protects animals, but also because is very durable and lasts a long time. Not to mention that it can withstand scratches that would 'real' leather and it's not meant to crack or peel. Read it on the internet gracieopulanza.com about its advantages and I changed my mind completely as well as my clothes. I am a vegan as well, so this change was such a must for me.
This post is by a banned member (mamaliga) - Unhide
mamaliga  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 December, 2020 - 07:21 PM)ANGELINAINNIT Wrote: Show More
Vegan leather is artificial leather. We must protect the animals at all cost :) I've started wearing artificial leather not only because it protects animals, but also because is very durable and lasts a long time. Not to mention that it can withstand scratches that would 'real' leather and it's not meant to crack or peel. Read it on the internet gracieopulanza.com about its advantages and I changed my mind completely as well as my clothes. I am a vegan as well, so this change was such a must for me.

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
This post is by a banned member (diegoboneta) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (belindacastro) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 July, 2021 - 09:28 AM by belindacastro.)
I want to know what vegan leather is, what it is made of and because it has become fashionable in my city for looking for bags of that material, I am thinking of investing in a store that sells them. Such stores can give us a choose a vegan handbag with different models that they have in the inventory. Even I though the truth still seems to me something temporary, I think it is an ecological way to combat animal abuse.
This post is by a banned member (Elidor006) - Unhide