Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Feedback & Suggestion] Update Requirements To Claim Vouch Copy

by Danger - 19 December, 2019 - 11:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Okay, i dont usually make threads like this that often, but when i do, i try to get a valid point for that.

I've been seeing the marketplace section, and one bad thing that caughts my eye is when HQ members, beg for vouches, like literally, even when there's some random seller selling some random useless combos, you can find more than 2 to 3 members begging for vouch copies under that thread, in the other hand it is kind of trashing the seller's thread.

Instead of the seller having some clean thread, with either vouches or some questions, his thread gets spammed by Vouch Hunters, that kind of makes his thread low quality in a way.

Therefore, lets put vouch hunting issue aside, lets consider that thats completly fine.
They dont even fucking put any review on the product they got as a vouch copy, i literally see "money making" methods, claiming to provide you with at least 2-3k per month, and when you check down the vouch hunters who've got a vouch, you have no fucking clue what that review is talking about, you get 0 clue what the method is about.

All what i see is, "Good ebook, deeply explained" like t-fuck, it has literally 3 pages and he says its deeply explained.
Then, when you take a look at the support given, he's like "Seller is friendly and supports" like mate, am i purchasing the seller or am i purchasing the ebook?
And when it comes for him to provide how that method works, like at least explain what that ebook is about, talk if its illegal or legal, talk if it has to do with cracking, gambling or whatever the ebook is about, he just covers that with "I think you can make 2-3k a month if you use it correctly".

Nither the seller nor the reviews explain what and how the method works, they just claim to give you around 2k to 3k per month, and thats it, and when you go down to get some more informations about what you are going to purchase, you see reviews such as:

"Nice ebook, good explained" , "Seller very good guy" , "Ebook 10/10" and i dont see any valid review given to the actual product, none of the reviews explains what is this method about, i dont see any review explaining that he has TESTED the method for few weeks and that he has earned/not earned the amount the seller promised or neither explain what the method is about.

If i dont fucking know what the method is about, i am not going to waste my money in some random ebooks, i am not playing "lucky games" here to get a random method which i might not be interested if it contains "cracking" for example.

I think this could be fixed, if there would be added some new requirements.

I'd assume maybe adding the following things

- No member can ask for a vouch copy if there is another vouch copy requested that is pending, and the seller has to respond to the requested vouch copy with an actual answer in less than 24 hours, with either yes or no.

- I'd also say that only members that got some high reputation or some amount of vouches would be able to request a vouch copy, i dont like how some guys with literally 2k likes (kinda high) and less than 50 reps (kinda low) ask for a vouch copy, he only shared some accounts and has no reputations meaning he does not have the experience that is needed in selling/purchasing (marketplace)
- And the last one, i know the rule already exists, i am talking about the rule where the guy who leaves the review should really leave a detailed review on the ebook, and not about the review when he had a conversation with the seller.
But i dont actually see that it is being used often, so i'd say maybe use it more often.

And yea, i know some (or most) would not like this because they either are vouch hunters themselves or he is the seller who is getting those reviews on him and not on his product that he is selling.

After all, this is all my opinion, it does not mean it has to be like this or should be, i am just sharing my thoughts and maybe help some guys understanding this situation.

I am fine with it after all, i'd just ignore those threads, but still, i'd waste time reading the thread.

[Image: comfy.png]
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Kiss) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Husow) - Unhide
Husow  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Man bravo! You're being straight about what you talking about it's annoying to see vouch copy hunters. I did once myself but yeah never again no need either.
This post is by a banned member (zfn) - Unhide
zfn  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I agree with this.

Too many vouch hunting: staff, premium members, and other upgraded members.

"Everyone want's to say the n-word, but nobody want's to be black"

[Image: iw8SvCG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (YuriZahard) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I echo with what you've written sir, however, I respectfully have to point out that to many people (incl me) sharing *some* accounts won't fetch 2k likes, so for many people reaching 2k likes itself is a humongous task and because few are abusing the system, many should not be punished by increasing the amount of likes required to ask for vouch copies.

I definitely agree with the quality of vouch review though, this is the major place where I can see a particular standard being implemented, that a review should have certain pattern and all reviewers must post their reviews acc to the standard set.

Lastly, I would also like to point out that even though there are so many vouch hunters, sellers always can just limit the number of vouch copies, and it is under their control. This is already being followed by almost all sellers.

So according to me, in the current system, if the quality of vouches improve that would be great, the thread becoming LQ is something purely subjective as we do not know what kind of comments would be there instead of vouch requests, and the interested buyer will definitely go through the trouble of reading few more pages and not stop just because there are vouch requests.

Apologies for the long post, I'm just bored :(
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 December, 2019 - 11:57 PM by Danger.)
(23 December, 2019 - 09:10 PM)Ararararagi Wrote: Show More
I echo with what you've written sir, however, I respectfully have to point out that to many people (incl me) sharing *some* accounts won't fetch 2k likes, so for many people reaching 2k likes itself is a humongous task and because few are abusing the system, many should not be punished by increasing the amount of likes required to ask for vouch copies.

I definitely agree with the quality of vouch review though, this is the major place where I can see a particular standard being implemented, that a review should have certain pattern and all reviewers must post their reviews acc to the standard set.

Lastly, I would also like to point out that even though there are so many vouch hunters, sellers always can just limit the number of vouch copies, and it is under their control. This is already being followed by almost all sellers.

So according to me, in the current system, if the quality of vouches improve that would be great, the thread becoming LQ is something purely subjective as we do not know what kind of comments would be there instead of vouch requests, and the interested buyer will definitely go through the trouble of reading few more pages and not stop just because there are vouch requests.

Apologies for the long post, I'm just bored :(

I agree and respect your opinion, yes sellers can set a vouch limit but they will yet receive requests for vouch copies.

No problem, i appreciate that you took your time to write a nice reply to my thread. :)

(23 December, 2019 - 08:18 PM)CadyYaBoiP Wrote: Show More
I agree with this.

Too many vouch hunting: staff, premium members, and other upgraded members.

Yes, even members that fulfill the requirements are doing that too.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it. :)

(23 December, 2019 - 04:03 PM)Husow Wrote: Show More
Man bravo! You're being straight about what you talking about it's annoying to see vouch copy hunters. I did once myself but yeah never again no need either.

Actually, asking once for a vouch is not a big thing, but when you see the same guy asking for vouches everyday for weeks, that aint cool.

Thanks for the reply. :)
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (ui78h877hdoon) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
nice nice