Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Fortnite/Spotify/Netflix/Dominos Cracking Help - please help me I’m really confused ;

by VELIIOS - 05 September, 2018 - 01:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (VELIIOS) - Unhide
VELIIOS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2018 - 01:57 AM by VELIIOS.)
Hey guys,

I know this is kind of irrelevant to most of you but I’m like really stumped on this and honestly if you could help it would be greatly appreciated and I could could offer something if you help.

I’ve tried basically everything you could from generating dorks, SQLI dumper, trying to crack fortnite accounts, etc. Nothing hasn’t worked worked a single time and from the countless tutorials I’ve seen, none of them have worked for me. 

Help would be greatly appreciated if someone could personally teach me or just link me to a step by step tutorial. 

I’ve even tried the most simplest tutorials and for some reason they don’t work either.

Thanks

My account tag says it all too, “Newbie” I am a newbie at this at the moment.
This post is by a banned member (Modern) - Unhide
Modern  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 September, 2018 - 01:57 AM)VELIIOS Wrote: Show More
Hey guys,

I know this is kind of irrelevant to most of you but I’m like really stumped on this and honestly if you could help it would be greatly appreciated and I could could offer something if you help.

I’ve tried basically everything you could from generating dorks, SQLI dumper, trying to crack fortnite accounts, etc. Nothing hasn’t worked worked a single time and from the countless tutorials I’ve seen, none of them have worked for me. 

Help would be greatly appreciated if someone could personally teach me or just link me to a step by step tutorial. 

I’ve even tried the most simplest tutorials and for some reason they don’t work either.

Thanks

you haven't specified what the problem is
This post is by a banned member (Effoffwillyageez) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (VELIIOS) - Unhide
VELIIOS  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 September, 2018 - 02:21 AM)Modern Wrote: Show More
(05 September, 2018 - 01:57 AM)VELIIOS Wrote: Show More
Hey guys,

Thanks

you haven't specified what the problem is

It just doesn’t work. Whenever I go and check for any hits, I never get any. I’m just geniunely confused about everything.