Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Free Custom Emails & VPN

by SIGRU - 15 August, 2019 - 11:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (SIGRU) - Unhide
SIGRU  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
So to jump straight to the point -

URL if you don't want to read the post (you should anyway): https://courvix.com

For the past few years or so I've been running my own email server which was intended to be used by just myself and a few associates and contacts. This was the case until just over a year ago when I opened it to the public since I knew I was going to keep the server and domains indefinitely. I haven't made any effort to advertise this except one occasion where I debated selling access, and ultimately decided not to. I believe most of the accounts registered (a bit over 400 now) were from people recommending it for disposable email.
This can absolutely be used as a quick and dirty and/or disposable email as the registration process is just username/password/domain. No further verification is required, you may use the email once and never sign into it again, or use it as a main email (I'll be honest, I wouldn't advise doing that.)

Domains available include:
courvix.com
shenron.ru
shenron.su
criminal.li
eurocuck.pw

On the home page you'll also see a link to generate a free VPN config to be used with the OpenVPN client. Server is located in the Netherlands and has DDoS protection and has been tested to work with many games.
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
This post is by a banned member (SIGRU) - Unhide
SIGRU  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
New domain added: crime.su
This post is by a banned member (fbidaemon) - Unhide
fbidaemon  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2022 - 10:06 PM by fbidaemon. Edited 1 time in total.)
Great Stuff Boss.. you have also added extra features and services over time..

quick question: is it possible to use the email as SMTP host?
This post is by a banned member (zarriyah) - Unhide
zarriyah  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2024 - 09:59 AM by zarriyah.)
However, the inconvenience of frequently changing emails for security or promotional reasons can be a downside. In line with safety moment ideas, consider using dedicated email accounts for gaming to protect your personal information and reduce spam to your primary email from https://www.alert-software.com/blog/safe...s-for-work . This practice not only enhances your online safety but also keeps your gaming experiences organized and enjoyable, minimizing potential risks and distractions.
This post is by a banned member (MajorDuty31) - Unhide
Threads
(15 August, 2019 - 11:57 PM)SIGRU Wrote: Show More
So to jump straight to the point -

URL if you don't want to read the post (you should anyway): https://courvix.com

For the past few years or so I've been running my own email server which was intended to be used by just myself and a few associates and contacts. This was the case until just over a year ago when I opened it to the public since I knew I was going to keep the server and domains indefinitely. I haven't made any effort to advertise this except one occasion where I debated selling access, and ultimately decided not to. I believe most of the accounts registered (a bit over 400 now) were from people recommending it for disposable email.
This can absolutely be used as a quick and dirty and/or disposable email as the registration process is just username/password/domain. No further verification is required, you may use the email once and never sign into it again, or use it as a main email (I'll be honest, I wouldn't advise doing that.)

Domains available include:
courvix.com
shenron.ru
shenron.su
criminal.li
eurocuck.pw

On the home page you'll also see a link to generate a free VPN config to be used with the OpenVPN client. Server is located in the Netherlands and has DDoS protection and has been tested to work with many games.

thanks