Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Free vs Paid combolists

by tripleseven - 20 August, 2019 - 03:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (tripleseven) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2019 - 06:02 AM by tripleseven.)
Hey Cracked,

Since i plan to get back into cracking, i was wondering if you guys would recommend free vs paid combolists;
Money is not really the issue, but i would like to avoid spending money where its not necessary.
I know obviously that paid lists are gonna get me more hits, but since i already have a couple vps'es and can run them constantly, plus knowing the fact that selling them is going to be more difficult then cracking them, is it even worth to get paid lists?
The thing that does concern me though, is the quality of the accounts im cracking, obviously acounts on free lists are gonna get cracked by dozens, right? Is that why people buy premium paid lists?

Would like to hear your take on this.

Thanks in advance,
This post is by a banned member (NAViX) - Unhide
NAViX  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Well most of the skid combo sellers here just get alot of public combos, shuffle/randomize them and trim them such that they contain 100/200/500K lines.
So either way, both are shit, usually.

The only investment that I now consider successful was to buy database services such as Datasense or (even better) private ones from some russians.