Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

"Friends" that treat you differently when the two of you are with other people

by sxspect - 27 December, 2022 - 05:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (sxspect) - Unhide
sxspect  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2022 - 05:38 AM by sxspect.)
I wanna know what you think about these kind of "friends", the kind of "friends" that when you're alone with them they treat you well, but when you two are with a group of people, your "friend" always try to put you down, make bad jokes about you in front of the whole group just to feel better about themselves.

What do you think about them? Do you have a friend like this?

This is a bump
[Image: ZWfYtF6VJvzYvEnF.gif]
[Image: T4Jie4A.gif]
Selling Bottom Signature Spot (Cheap)
This post is by a banned member (DripDev) - Unhide
DripDev  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
Honestly, I think you should just give that "Friend" a break. This happened to me once because I was more progressive than my friend so, she would do the most to put me down with jokes so I had mixed feelings and didn't know how to deal with it, however with time I just became less and less interested in her company so we went our separate ways and I'm better off without her corny ass jokes and disguised disrespect.
⚜️ Important Links ⚜️

This post is by a banned member (CyberHerbert) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Don't call such people 'Friends'. They are scum. Leechers in reallife. Weak creatures. Avoid them, get rid of them, burn them.
People which don't accept you as you are, are not friends.

A friend is someone who supports you, even if you are doing mistakes. A friend is someone who will listen to your issues without trying to make profit out of it. A friend is someone who defends you. Real friends are rare and hard to find. It's better to be lonely as being with people which treat you like shit.
This post is by a banned member (sxspect) - Unhide
sxspect  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2022 - 06:32 AM by sxspect.)
(27 December, 2022 - 05:42 AM)DripDev Wrote: Show More
Honestly, I think you should just give that "Friend" a break. This happened to me once because I was more progressive than my friend so, she would do the most to put me down with jokes so I had mixed feelings and didn't know how to deal with it, however with time I just became less and less interested in her company so we went our separate ways and I'm better off without her corny ass jokes and disguised disrespect.

It's the best to go away from people like that.

(27 December, 2022 - 05:45 AM)CyberHerbert Wrote: Show More
Don't call such people 'Friends'. They are scum. Leechers in reallife. Weak creatures. Avoid them, get rid of them, burn them.
People which don't accept you as you are, are not friends.

A friend is someone who supports you, even if you are doing mistakes. A friend is someone who will listen to your issues without trying to make profit out of it. A friend is someone who defends you. Real friends are rare and hard to find. It's better to be lonely as being with people which treat you like shit.

I agree. There were times when this happened to me but I didn't do anything about it so I don't look bad in front of other people. But I changed that and my life became better without these kind of people.
[Image: ZWfYtF6VJvzYvEnF.gif]
[Image: T4Jie4A.gif]
Selling Bottom Signature Spot (Cheap)
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hard to say without being there IRL.  A lot of times guys will give each other shit and make fun of each other, and it's just us being guys.  Bonding or something like that.  Sometimes people get nervous in groups and don't realize they're being an asshole.  If somebody is taking it too far, take them aside privately and tell them they're being a dick.  If they keep doing it, hit the fucker in the face.
This post is by a banned member (Husow) - Unhide
Husow  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
friends wont put you down real friends will come and help you whenever you are looking for help
[Image: final-final-xxxxxx.webp]

[Image: source.gif]
Currently have an impostor with discord Huѕow#0001 UID > 651652078611071026
Always confirm deals with me via Cracked.to pm

My REAL TELEGRAM is https://t.me/Jesus42012
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
remove them from your life
[Image: banner.gif]