Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

From D&D 5e to: Pathfinder 2e or Mythras?

by ethal - 22 February, 2024 - 10:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (ethal) - Unhide
ethal  
Registered
Threads
I'm looking for a more complete game that fixes what D&D doesn't do well. I've realized that I've wasted more time trying to fix d&d than DMing it.

I wanted a big focus on combat and character options, but at the same time be relatively fluid to play. In addition, I want it to be able to focus in a good way on the other two pillars: exploration and social. I don't know if either game has better overall rules over the other.

Which of these two games should I read? I prefer to choose just one because they are both quite dense.
This post is by a banned member (ethal) - Unhide
ethal  
Registered
Threads
(22 February, 2024 - 10:29 PM)ethal Wrote: Show More
I'm looking for a more complete game that fixes what D&D doesn't do well. I've realized that I've wasted more time trying to fix d&d than DMing it.

I wanted a big focus on combat and character options, but at the same time be relatively fluid to play. In addition, I want it to be able to focus in a good way on the other two pillars: exploration and social. I don't know if either game has better overall rules over the other  . <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->omegle xender

Which of these two games should I read? I prefer to choose just one because they are both quite dense.

I got this,...