Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck the Proxy! v0.0.1 Source Code...By DevilEGGS from BK-Cime591

by DevilEggs - 16 August, 2020 - 01:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (DevilEggs) - Unhide
DevilEggs  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 August, 2020 - 01:42 PM by DevilEggs.)
Hello Devil Eggs here, I still have a few sources that I have written to that work completely, but I wanted to add a few things, for example decent thread pool use, etc., etc. so I think as far as I have seen such sources are not yet available anywhere so I will put them here Puplic maybe I will develop them further sometime ... have fun with the shit;) mfg DevilEggs aka AvO (Anal / Valginal / Oral) alias BAA $ from BK-Crime591 

[Image: FUCKFUCKFUCKPROXYS.jpg]
[Image: ProxyChecker-by-DevilEGGS.gif]

Show ContentSpoiler:
 Here is an old source from me.
This proxy checker tells you how anonymous the proxy is, how fast it is and from which country it is. Have fun with it HAUTA REIN!

I always say don't trust anyone, including me, but word on it Clean Source Code ... but Save the First ... open it in a VM

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (4PEX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DevilEggs) - Unhide
DevilEggs  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 August, 2020 - 10:02 PM by DevilEggs.)
Yes, that is not a problem, if the download is not changed (and thus infections are attempted to be generated) I can also run the sources on other boards just clap credits by BK-Crime or DevylEggs somewhere is enough for me .... I also have many, many other written things, I mean a Bruteforce Cracker for Uploaded, I still don't need combos;) and a few more ... Possibly if I have the time Uppe I also unfortunately I'm totally stressed Cash Money Cash Money earned not by itself ??
sorry if something is not translated well, I'm actually German ...

with the grabber the checker and the copy cat kill .... the combination of tools used correctly is unbeatable millions of working elite proxies ... generated in a very short time when I needed proxys the grabber is incredibly fast and nothing in the scene watch was came there with the same as with the checker I tested some and some ran really fast, however, they scanned incorrect proxy information or simply ran over many proxies when not working and I looked for a tool like this for a long time until I did it myself also .... these 3 Opensources in Combination are the summit of proxy heaven ...! ?
This post is by a banned member (cooldamner) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Lil_Eye) - Unhide
Lil_Eye  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
yo thx for the post its gonna help a lot
This post is by a banned member (percykid) - Unhide
percykid  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2022 - 11:35 AM by percykid.)
(16 August, 2020 - 01:38 PM)DevilEggs Wrote: Show More
Hello Devil Eggs here, I still have a few sources that I have written to that work completely, but I wanted to add a few things, for example decent thread pool use, etc., etc. so I think as far as I have seen such sources are not yet available anywhere so I will put them here Puplic maybe I will develop them further sometime ... have fun with the shit;) mfg DevilEggs aka AvO (Anal / Valginal / Oral) alias BAA $ from BK-Crime591 

sdds

Show ContentSpoiler:
This proxy checker tells you how anonymous the proxy is, how fast it is and from which country it is. Have fun with it HAUTA REIN!

I always say don't trust anyone, including me, but word on it Clean Source Code ... but Save the First ... open it in a VM

dsds ds                    ddsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sdds

Show ContentSpoiler:

dsds ds  wdsssssdefsaefw efw efwfwfw fdsssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
This post is by a banned member (wxckierr7) - Unhide
wxckierr7  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service

Show ContentSpoiler:

da
This post is by a banned member (mohamed_masa) - Unhide
Threads

Show ContentSpoiler:

Gooood