Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

G'dayy mate

by Choked - 25 July, 2020 - 06:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Choked) - Unhide
Choked  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi everyone! I'm new here, joined a few days back. I'm an Aussie if you couldn't already tell.

Looking for a community that has reputable members & mentors/teachers that can help me learn some online skills that will obviously earn me some money one way or another. I'm at the newbie stage still of scrolling through lots of threads on forums trying to take in any knowledge I can. I've been lured into buying 2 general online advice ebooks(not those silly moneymaking method claims), 1 half decent one and the other showing me why you don't buy ebooks.

I haven't really got any idea yet as to what I want to learn specifically, i'm still browsing through to see what options there are and what to stay away from haha.
I've been told to learn to code, learn a language like Python, that way I'm able to understand and learn a lot easier and faster but I think that would probably be sending me up shit creek without a paddle at the moment lol.

I've been leaning towards Social Media Marketing & Social Engineering for now, looking at cracked accounts, refunds and things like that too. Hopefully there are some people on here that were once in my position and will take the time to point me in the right direction or throw some suggestions / advice at me. 

I will be upgrading my account some time soon. I'd like to filter out all the low quality quick throw together threads spammed by leechers lol.

Look forward to seeing what this community can offer a beginner like myself :)
This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello Welcome here
Read Help Documents
Good Luck with your stuff