Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GAMESENSE/SKEET

by bombasztikus22 - 26 April, 2020 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (bombasztikus22) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi there buddy's.
Before Im gonna beg you an Invite, you need to hear my backstory. 

At the beginning from my CS:GO "carrier", I decline all of the cheater software's and hate all of people's who use some of these software's. Sometime (alot) I see players who have something cycleing epileptic seizure(yes that's the spinbot), and I alway's loseing againsr him. Im tired of these matches. I wanna fight whit these player's, and I wanna use the best software for that. So I picked up the google, and i was rolling a lot of pages, and keyword's a time's too. And I see it. The BIG friking thing. SKEET. I was happy! I was crazy! And I start the registration process and I see the worst thing on my friking life... Invite code -.- Aaaaand actually that why Im here guys. I reading a lot of info's from skeet and I heard if you get banned, the person who invite you will get banned from the skeet. So of course I have som of year's cheating experience of course, Im usin one year of Project Infinity, this is very perfect for Legit cheatin, but this is not good at HvH. And yea... That's why Im want a Skeet invite. Of course I dont want it for free but Im a poor guy from a poor family(sadly), so I offer who send me an invite my Design skill's, If you Streaming, or you have a YouTube channel, Im gonna make you a perfect layer's or Intro/Outro and Logo. Just tell me what you want, and I gonna make you a full corporate identity complately free.

Thank you guy's for reading my begging/shitty post.
This post is by a banned member (masterfanboy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DR34D) - Unhide
DR34D  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
The door's right at the top right of your screen.