Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GET PAID TO WRITE! (LEGIT) (NO BS)

by chrxsss - 08 July, 2019 - 01:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (Andre314) - Unhide
Andre314  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Let’s see about this
This post is by a banned member (SAJEEDm) - Unhide
SAJEEDm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2019 - 01:20 PM)chrxsss Wrote: Show More
i have been trying to find a legitimate website where you can work freelance and get paid for writing anything; from articles and blogs, to copy writing, proofreading and editing. thankfully, i came across a few websites that are indeed legit and pay you for their work! you can choose your languages and your level of proficiency, as well as your areas of expertise and what you are capable of writing for the websites' clients. your dashboard will quickly be full of gigs and you can get paid anywhere from $1-$25 for each, depending on its difficulty and length.

the best thing about it is that you dont need experience! no one will ask you your age, personal details, or where and if you've done this before. this is ideal for beginners, as well as experts! the only thing you need is good knowledge of english, and that's it!

I pray it works
This post is by a banned member (Vorgun) - Unhide
Vorgun  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 July, 2019 - 01:20 PM)chrxsss Wrote: Show More
i have been trying to find a legitimate website where you can work freelance and get paid for writing anything; from articles and blogs, to copy writing, proofreading and editing. thankfully, i came across a few websites that are indeed legit and pay you for their work! you can choose your languages and your level of proficiency, as well as your areas of expertise and what you are capable of writing for the websites' clients. your dashboard will quickly be full of gigs and you can get paid anywhere from $1-$25 for each, depending on its difficulty and length.

the best thing about it is that you dont need experience! no one will ask you your age, personal details, or where and if you've done this before. this is ideal for beginners, as well as experts! the only thing you need is good knowledge of english, and that's it!

As an aspiring writer this is a quality post, thank you!
This post is by a banned member (strobing) - Unhide
strobing  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Lets see if this works!
This post is by a banned member (ParistonHill77) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you so much man!
This post is by a banned member (A2K) - Unhide
A2K