Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GRAND THEFT AUTO V + RED DEAD REDEMPTION II SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNTS!

by AssyrianPride - 20 January, 2020 - 01:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (nicebro97) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TNTboss) - Unhide
TNTboss  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Just bought a GTA account !
Evrything is working just fine :)

Pretty fast response !
Great help on changing the email :)

NOICE ^^
This post is by a banned member (faca) - Unhide
faca  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Vouch bought GTAV acc and it's working fine !
This post is by a banned member (remyleboeu) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 January, 2020 - 01:56 AM)AssyrianPride Wrote: Show More
Hey Cracked.To community.

Besides just selling playstation games. I would like to introduce my Rockstar Social Club Accounts sale!.

I'm currently selling GTA V + Red Dead Redemmption for a really cheap price. 

Buyers got 2 options while purchasing a account.

VERIFIED ACCOUNT:  Grand Theft Auto V    Email cannot be changed.                                                3.00$/account.

NON-Verified ACCOUNT: Grand Theft Auto V Email is not verified and can be changed easily.          6.00$/account.

VERIFIED ACCOUNT:  Red Dead Redemption II     Email cannot be changed.                                                5.00$/account.

NON-Verified ACCOUNT: Red Dead Redemption II Email is not verified and can be changed easily.          7.00$/account.

VERIFIED ACCOUNT:  Red Dead Redemption II + Grand Theft Auto V    Email cannot be changed.                                                7.00$/account.

NON-Verified ACCOUNT: Red Dead Redemption II + Grand Theft auto V Email is not verified and can be changed easily.          9.00$/account.

KEEP IN MIND: BULK BUYERS CAN GET A DISCOUNT!          DISCORD TAG CAN BE FOUND BELOW!

Payment Methods?:

We currently take PayPal and Crypto as payments.

How can you contact us?:

Main Discord tag :                  @skrrpapapa#0739
Telegram :                        @AssyrianPride
Telegramchat :                 @  t.me/assyrianprides
Telegramgroup:                @accountcrackyy

Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta Fiesta

great
This post is by a banned member (tenshiexe123) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (77Y) - Unhide
77Y  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 March, 2020 - 01:10 AM by 77Y.)
I recently received a vouch copy from Assyrian Pride, and I must say this man is very honest with his word. The account, of course, is working so no need to worry about that (NOT A SCAM!) and he responded fairly quickly so if you need an account and bought it then expect to get it immediately! Even if I got a vouch copy, I have to say the price is excellent and if I do need another one I’ll surely come to this guy! GTA V game goes for thirty dollars, so this is a steal! You do not find a lot of people like Assyrian Pride because of greediness, but he wants you to get a quality account and will be patient and kind to you so you should do the same when ordering from him. As you can see with the other comments like mine that we enjoyed the service so if you want to buy an account go for it! 
HELL
This post is by a banned member (Ehsanoff) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (AssyrianPride) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
[Image: pbyMXmj.gif]