Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

General question about deal disputes

by fknMega - 10 September, 2022 - 06:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (fknMega) - Unhide
fknMega  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
I mean can't just people fake screenshot? and ban anyone?
Isn't that a thing? how do you guys prevent that  icecream
[Image: WDhXZu4.gif] 
[Image: sig.gif]

[Image: ezgif-1-7dde2d66f9.gif]

Get Discord User's Info
Advertise your store/product for free
Always confirm on-site, Beware of impersonators
This post is by a banned member (deaddddd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sqre) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
I thought about the same and yes some UG member in here did this next to me in vcs and got ppl banned-

but i cant mention their names cause it would be sales trashing
[Image: VNimEzP.gif%20Hproxy.com%20Resisdential%20Proxies]
Check it out Hproxy.com

[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
t.me/heavensmarketplace

This post is by a banned member (put) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2022 - 06:10 PM by put. Edited 1 time in total.)
yes and well "no" 

you need proof its actually them that scammed you , anyone can get screenshots and a fake TXID but they would need to prove its not a fake account / impersonator usually this would be done through discord etc where staff would likely want video proof of the chat + IDs and checking for any "invisble" chars etc.

innocent until proven guilty  bdsm PepeMusic Box

Tbf do not think staff care that much anymore sadly someone here who previously scammed was allowed back on condition they paid back what they scammed but I guess some people do not believe once a scammer always a scammer.

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]
fknMega  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 September, 2022 - 06:10 PM by fknMega.)
(10 September, 2022 - 06:07 PM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
I thought about the same and yes some UG member in here did this next to me in vcs and got ppl banned-

I think the only way to actually prevent that is for the staff to ban only deals who were made in pms cause they can check it..
the current system is really broken

(10 September, 2022 - 06:09 PM)put Wrote: Show More
yes and well "no" 

you need proof its actually them that scammed you , anyone can get screenshots and a fake TXID but they would need to prove its not a fake account / impersonator usually this would be done through discord etc where staff would likely want video proof of the chat + IDs and checking for any "invisble" chars etc.

most of this can be faked fr

Get Discord User's Info
This post is by a banned member (put) - Unhide
put  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 September, 2022 - 06:09 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More

I think the only way to actually prevent that is for the staff to ban only deals who were made in pms cause they can check it..

yes and well "no" 

I would disagree , as if there is no proof of "contact" being linked with a forum user it makes it extremely hard to prove otherwise and most people here understand you can easily fake a screenshot etc or even replicate with "ascii" chars and invisible chars however can easily be checked with online char checkers.

also if someone did not scam I assume they would just tell staff to screenshare no and prove they have never spoke to a user in their life or received.

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: 728_1.jpg]
fknMega  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 September, 2022 - 06:12 PM)put Wrote: Show More
(10 September, 2022 - 06:09 PM)fknMega Wrote: Show More

yes and well "no" 

I would disagree , as if there is no proof of "contact" being linked with a forum user it makes it extremely hard to prove otherwise and most people here understand you can easily fake a screenshot etc or even replicate with "ascii" chars and invisible chars however can easily be checked with online char checkers.

also if someone did not scam I assume they would just tell staff to screenshare no and prove they have never spoke to a user in their life or received.

Well lets say someone says that the "scammer" deleted the chat, you can also modify messagelogger to show fake message logs..

Get Discord User's Info