Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Get the Password of Anyone

by H334 - 28 December, 2018 - 11:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (H334) - Unhide
H334  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
First of all you have to know that I am from Spain and my English is a bit bad, if you do not understand something ask me.
In this guide I will show you how to get the password of any person. The only requirement is to know the email of that person.

1.-Once we know your email we have to go to this page https://haveibeenpwned.com. This page checks in different databases of a service that has been leaked.

2.-In the first place where you put email adress we will put the victim's email and if it has been leaked in any database it will appear in red and will give us information about the database in which it has been filtered.
For example, I introduce [email protected] and then show us the breaches. In this case, he tells me that [email protected]'s email has been filtered in Adobe, Dropbox, Edmodo, etc... databases. At this point we know that your email and different data such as your password are in those databases.

3.-We would search the Edmodo filtered database. This process is quite complicated because hackers leak these databases to sell them in the deep web so you have to search in different forums to see if someone has bought that database and shared it in those forums. In my case I must search the Edmodo database and after a brief Google search I found it in a forum.

4.-Once downloaded from the forum simply open it and search by words then we will put the victim's email in the search engine of Notepad or TextEdit and wait because you have to search among many data. Once you find it will put something like that 40728011:[email protected]:p57527403:$826y4$31226$dNb22YfxeO3TbEe24N0zcEcw2Y421I847Z7Tfh6iaY2ecX9.03bM1r.bJNPDf9y.GKneamNz8FWkcGq:
f7ac7744e2c10a2752603a85e02bf4aa

5.-Normally these services as Edmodo encrypt the passwords in case they are filtered in these databases. In my case Edmodo has encrypted the passwords with a Bcrypt hash which is very difficult to crack, although I will explain it in another tutorial if it makes you high. Depending on which database you choose, the password was encrypted or not, so try it and that's it.

For those who want to learn how to decrypt these database passwords you can search in YouTube tutorials about programs such as HashCat or Jhon the Ripper that are useful for this.
DON'T BE A LEACHER
LEAVE A LIKE

This post is by a banned member (heniox123) - Unhide
heniox123  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
[quote pid='607953' dateline='1546033054']
ty 

for this 
[/quote]