Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Getting into hacking with existing coding experience?

by Heater2.0 - 31 May, 2019 - 10:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (Heater2.0) - Unhide
Heater2.0  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
So I took a Java class and can do: methods, classes, recursion blah blah blah  yknow the basic stuff; Can make some shitty programs. Interested in learning writing viruses different kinds of hacking programs :D. Where do I go from here? Whats the best way to learn about this stuff. How and when?
This post is by a banned member (Sartux) - Unhide
Sartux  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 May, 2019 - 10:06 AM)Heater2.0 Wrote: Show More
So I took a Java class and can do: methods, classes, recursion blah blah blah  yknow the basic stuff; Can make some shitty programs. Interested in learning writing viruses different kinds of hacking programs :D. Where do I go from here? Whats the best way to learn about this stuff. How and when?

Any programming experience is always useful and knowing about classes and the like will be really helpful. Unfortunately, Java isn't a great language for writing viruses and similar; especially if you're just starting out.

If you're interested in writing malware, your best bet would be to learn C. You'll be able to learn it quickly as you can already do some programming. This link should help: https://www.cprogramming.com/java/c-and-...mmers.html

Your java will become useful later as another vector, but due to the type of language it is it's unfortunately not very useful for malware writing.
This post is by a banned member (russ) - Unhide
russ  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
As the above poster wrote, Java, isn't really useful in writing viruses as Java code runs in a virtual machine. However, the programming techniques you have learnt are transferable across any programming language so don't be discouraged, and go explore other languages e.g. C or Python.