Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Give feedback instead of replying with "thanks"

by terracopa - 05 August, 2020 - 10:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (terracopa) - Unhide
terracopa  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
New user here. It seems to me there's a bit of a Catch-22 with the anti-leech policy and the hidden content. On the one hand, you're asked to make meaningful posts (no "thanks") but on the other hand you have to reply in order to see hidden content, and most replies are just useless from what I've seen.

Why not encourage or require users to actually give their feedback after they have seen the content and reviewed it? This feedback could be provided by editing the original reply. It could be as simple as saying if the method still works (yes, I know there's also "rate leak"), or it could be more elaborate like a rating out of 10, or mentioning if the content is useful, relatively new, unknown, sophisticated, etc. Anything to help other users determine how good the content is, because let's be honest, there are some pretty unimpressive posts out there. To make it easier, you could also implement a star rating system, where posts with the highest ratings would be at the top. Just some suggestions.
This post is by a banned member (umair147) - Unhide
umair147  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
hi  pogchamp kek Pepe
This post is by a banned member (quaint) - Unhide
quaint  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I haven't notice any forum banning or warning people for leaching, maybe be me though.
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
agree with Ulysses on this. literally some leechers dont care regarding any feedback or suggestion on thread... they just spam to leech content fast.
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (joelkoel) - Unhide
joelkoel  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 August, 2020 - 03:10 AM by joelkoel.)
the best option is like to see and then review

(06 August, 2020 - 09:36 AM)Ulysses Wrote: Show More
(05 August, 2020 - 10:34 PM)terracopa Wrote: Show More
Why not encourage or require users to actually give their feedback after they have seen the content and reviewed it? This feedback could be provided by editing the original reply. It could be as simple as saying if the method still works (yes, I know there's also "rate leak"), or it could be more elaborate like a rating out of 10, or mentioning if the content is useful, relatively new, unknown, sophisticated, etc.
how are you other wise gone get new people on the forum i came on the forum today to find  a cracker cause the link got expired but iam thinking about staying becaus this forum looks awsome.
its kinda with like anime if there are no anime pirate websites would you have ever watched anime in the first place probaly not. 
a leacher = potential new costumer/ legit forum member.
This post is by a banned member (angryparacetamol) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Also new, in theory that is thoughtful but I have seen the exact same thing described above in other communities, leechers will not give a damn regardless. And if the staff would impose even stricter measures, they'd spam their way through whatever new reqs to get to the free spotify accounts or w/e.
This post is by a banned member (Clixzs) - Unhide
Clixzs  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It's a nice community and you get things that really help you, only the leech system I still have to learn a little otherwise very good site