Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Golden BITCOIN Script! [AUTOPILOT $$$] EARN DAILY MONEY!

by Figgy12 - 11 March, 2019 - 10:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Superflu) - Unhide
Superflu  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Don't buy this script . It is broken and does not work. I asked the op but they have not messaged me back. I will give the benefit of the doubt that they will get back to me (even thought I messaged them 12+ hours ago) but for now, don't waste your money.

Losing $10 isn't a big deal if this is a scam but I don't want anyone else to lose money
Leeching Is A Crime! (ง'̀-'́)ง
Don't Be A Cyber Criminal! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 Leave A Like! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

[Image: DrXZnsG.png]
[Image: Ol6utor.gif]
"Oh, Lucky Me!"
[Image: ref_72890.png]
This post is by a banned member (NextAK) - Unhide
NextAK  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
I bought the script some time ago, I've been testing it for a couple of days with different combinations. To be able to win bits, you need a lot of passion and attention. If you're not paying attention, you're going to lose money ... I've lost a lot, because I'm not attentive and anxious to make money. The combination that works best is that of bet 1 and multiplier 8, with restriction of 100 bits or 50 bits, so you can make money little by little. Above all you need to have a large investment of at least $ 30-50. Why? If you do not put the restriction in 50 or 100, each bet will be bigger until you will be betting 1000 each time until you get to lose everything. If you have enough to bet, the moment will come when you will recover everything and a bit more.

With all this said, luck to those who buy it, if you do not use it with your head you will only be lost.
This post is by a banned member (Figgy12) - Unhide