Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Good to be back!

by robo22 - 19 August, 2020 - 08:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (robo22) - Unhide
robo22  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello, to everyone here at the Cracked community!

I'm a young single father of two wonderful girls which my life revolves around them. After high school, I took a year off and then started college. I got my associates in information technology along with many certifications.

I've been a so-called "leecher" ever since I created my account many years ago... For example, I would just come here to see what all content was being put out and hopefully being able to find something I needed. Enough of that, here is some history of my past and why I came back and who I am today!

My name is robo22, and I'm from the southeast of the USA.
I remember growing up with a natural gift for computers, with all my friends and family asking me to help them with their computers; at this time, I was around eight years old. One of my friends introduced me to a game called "RuneScape," which at first I thought weird and no fun at all. But after making my account and seeing how hard it is to grind out your stats and get these rare items, I knew I didn't have the skill to do so. So, I went to lord google and looked for Runescape cheats. All of that brought me to different youtube videos of people having billions of GP, with a link in the description of a "program" to download that would magically put money in your RS account. Of course, I thought well this is sketchy, but why not. I just run it in a sandbox and scan the file. After the examination of the .exe, I found that it was a trojan keylogger, RAT, or Botnet. Just to put things in perspective, this video had over 100k views. I was jealous I didn't have the patience or means to compete. But I had one idea to learn how to "Hack." to get everything I needed on Runescape. At this point, I started heavily researching keyloggers and RATS and how to set them up and "spread them," where traffic was high, and the execution of my .exe was high.

I ended up choosing to learn visual basic to code my own unique fake "RS quest bot." My RAT would be bound to the phony program, and at execution, my artificial program would run, and a few seconds later, my trojan would execute and show up on my client list where I had full control. I then would make a video showing that my new program worked, giving it some credibility. After posting the video, I started getting 100's of slaves.

My next step was just waiting to monitor any "interesting" slaves. I started checking the keylogger logs for specific words and found some fantastic keylogs with runescape login info, Amazon Logins, PayPal logins, and also Bank Logins.

All of my keylogging and RATTING would be the start of getting into Blackhat hacking, keylogging, RATS, Botnets, exploits, and a little programming. I ended up loving hackings RS kids a lot more than playing the game itself. Anytime I would find a loaded account with billions of GP, I started to look at the RS currency as actually US currency. I found a website to sell my newly acquired money.

But I'm back to let everyone know that I'm here to support the community in any way I can. While also posting new content as much as possible.
I also would love to learn about reverse engineering.

Peach out and much love to everyone here at cracked.to!
This post is by a banned member (Palestine) - Unhide
Palestine  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Welcome back, enjoy your stay bud

[Image: aveMEwA.png]

[Image: PoHFRZ9.gif]

[Image: Comp_2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Welcome to Cracked.to, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please read Rules before posting anything (except for your introduction)
Good luck.

Best Regards

Alex
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Welcome to Cracked  [Image: MLGpepe.png]
Good luck and have fun!
This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads