Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Got a question about Spotify Streaming

by M3mory - 14 August, 2020 - 02:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (M3mory) - Unhide
M3mory  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I don't know if this is right place to put this here so sorry if it was not. (I dont know if this was supposed to go into the Social Engineering tab in the Money section)

I recently decided to try to get into making money through spotify as others have on here.
I was wondering what would be suggested for a brand new artist account with 1 Single and 1 EP (5 Songs).

My original plan was something like 75k-100k streams in a month with 1-2k artist followers and song saves but would that make Spotify suspicious and not pay me?
Should I start with something more small like 20k streams + 1-2k followers + 200-1k saves for the first month and move up from there?
This post is by a banned member (DrBlxze) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (M3mory) - Unhide
M3mory  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 August, 2020 - 02:32 AM)DrBlxze Wrote: Show More
(14 August, 2020 - 02:24 AM)M3mory Wrote: Show More
I don't know if this is right place to put this here so sorry if it was not. (I dont know if this was supposed to go into the Social Engineering tab in the Money section)

I recently decided to try to get into making money through spotify as others have on here.
I was wondering what would be suggested for a brand new artist account with 1 Single and 1 EP (5 Songs).

My original plan was something like 75k-100k streams in a month with 1-2k artist followers and song saves but would that make Spotify suspicious and not pay me?
Should I start with something more small like 20k streams + 1-2k followers + 200-1k saves for the first month and move up from there?

Less than 50k/song is okay and you should be fine. IF you really sing on the songs then you can make much more than 50k/song. Do 1k Followers 30k streams.

Thanks of the help, when you mean 50k/song do you mean overall 50k streams or do you mean 50k streams per song in a month.
Yea, these songs don't have lyrics so thanks for that info.
This post is by a banned member (DrBlxze) - Unhide