Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Grateful :)

by TabooAnime - 08 May, 2022 - 07:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (TabooAnime) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm very happy about my progress in life - due to the graciousness of my bosses - i am truly blessed by some type of cosmic force to have stumbled upon my work place - it is filled almost exclusively with people diagnosed aspergers or symptomatic of it to the point a diagnosis doesn't matter. 

I feel content being around people like myself - unfortunately some of them are far more developed in certain areas than i am and it's difficult for me to relate to them sometimes. Im so much more comfortable working with them than I've ever been anywhere else and I'm really proud of them for being so accommodating to me and i appreciate the constant understanding and freedom they give me to grow as a person. 

Kinda wanna send this message to them - but not sure if i can get comfortable with that idea enough to try and do it. 

Wish i had more suppiort in life dealing with certain problems, im overwhelmed most of the time and i can't seem to process the things im thinking about...and it sucks because i really want to..and i just end up becoming focused on them..and stuck...and unable to stop focusing and being stuck on them...until i talk to someone and they make me feel comfortable relaxing and letting it go for a while - which is still really difficult for me - but at least i can attempt it and have seen some marginal success.

I can say honestly that for once in my life - I have something im afraid of losing that means so much to me.
*ALERT* I HAVE IMPOSTERS, CONFIRM ALL DEALS ON C.IO DM'S *ALERT*
[Image: laxypenis.png]
[Image: penis-lober.png]
This post is by a banned member (LUL) - Unhide
LUL  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 May, 2022 - 07:01 AM by LUL. Edited 2 times in total.)
[Image: cwQHPup.png].....

[Image: xjezwen.gif]
[Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]  [Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
⪦ Anti Leeching Upgrade | Terms of Service 

This post is by a banned member (Dark) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Al chile no le entendi nada, pero creo que tiene problemas mentales  Darkness
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[ 30/06/2024 ]
@vyactor
[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
[Image: ScwiUrA.png]
 [ 03/06/2024 ]
This post is by a banned member (CEO) - Unhide
CEO  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
Go back in 2020-21 best time of your life

Man miss when u were crazy and depressed with your family problems etc now u just boring

Hope one day u return as old you
[Image: pOCecgQ.gif]

[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]