Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Grow your Instagram Account

by IG_Addicted - 17 January, 2019 - 11:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (IG_Addicted) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 January, 2019 - 01:15 AM by IG_Addicted.)
For use this service I need your Instagram credentials!  

How to Grow Your Instagram Following
Want to grow your Instagram Following? One of the biggest questions we get from Social Influencers or those attempting to become a Social Influencer is “How do i get more Instagram followers”.
The answer? A lot of work, a lot of time and a lot of dedication.
Sure, you can Google “Buy Instagram Followers” right now and pay an unknown company $50 – $199 per month to help you grow your Instagram Following. What you don’t realize however is that these people are not real people or they are fake accounts that have been set up for the soul purpose of selling you “followers”.
In either case, we don’t recommend doing so. When you buy followers, who are not engaging, commenting or liking your posts, you upset your own Instagram account’s algorithm.
In essence, Instagram will stop pushing your posts to your real followers if they see that you have over 20,000 followers and only a few hundred are engaging. This is called engagement throttling and it helps you in no way shape or form.
It is better to have 500 followers and 400 people who engage, then 1,000 followers and 400 people who engage. Engagement is all you have on Instagram and it must be gained and used responsibly.

My proposal

My proposal is to trust me. I offer a very clear and constantly evolving service. I know you're reading up here and want to know the price, the price is $ 20 a month. Now I'll explain to you briefly how it works. You will have to give me your username and your Instagram password, I know that many of you scare all this but know that if I do not have access to your email I will never steal your account! Back to us, after making the payment and sending me the Instagram access credentials, you must also tell me your niche related to your account.

How to pay
Well, the only way is via ETH so do you need to pm me and i'll send to you all the information.

For more information add me on discord Dahxa#1963
[Image: TaWhC9v.gif]
This post is by a banned member (IG_Addicted) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 January, 2019 - 11:42 PM)SlaveOf3001 Wrote: Show More
Vouch copie?

Sure, contact me on Discord!
[Image: TaWhC9v.gif]
This post is by a banned member (XXXayoubezZizo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (carlosmenem) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sorowabum) - Unhide