Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[H] 240$ BTC [W] 250$ PP

by Atro - 29 April, 2023 - 05:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2023 - 12:17 PM by Atro. Edited 2 times in total.)
deal done!
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
This post is by a banned member (accifystore) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Yeah I advise caution here folks. Much of it. Guy is self admittedly up forr 3 days and either autistic or in psychosis ^
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
This post is by a banned member (accifystore) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 April, 2023 - 10:21 AM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
(29 April, 2023 - 07:42 AM)lopy1337 Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 06:55 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More
Yeah I advise caution here folks. Much of it. Guy is self admittedly up forr 3 days and either autistic or in psychosis ^

lol rly? DancingClown PepeBlush

Not sure if you're genuinelyy off your rockers or what myy dude but yyour deflecting of very blatant issues in how you think, and then resorting to claiming I'm bullying  you and telling me  to stop messaging you as you continue to message me is far from any level of sanity I'd be comfortable around. Like I will publicly state you might be the most delusional person I've spoken to in my year here. For all I know you're a cool guy just need too take a benzo and go to sleep instead of doing more uppers, but prob should avoid conversation with people until after you get a long sleep my dude. Take care.

(29 April, 2023 - 10:21 AM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
Still looking for ?
yesssir
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Still looking for ?
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 April, 2023 - 07:47 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 06:55 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More

Not sure if you're genuinelyy off your rockers or what myy dude but yyour deflecting of very blatant issues in how you think, and then resorting to claiming I'm bullying  you and telling me  to stop messaging you as you continue to message me is far from any level of sanity I'd be comfortable around. Like I will publicly state you might be the most delusional person I've spoken to in my year here. For all I know you're a cool guy just need too take a benzo and go to sleep instead of doing more uppers, but prob should avoid conversation with people until after you get a long sleep my dude. Take care.

Still looking for ?
yesssir

hit me up whynot#2133
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 April, 2023 - 10:22 AM)lighttboy Wrote: Show More
(29 April, 2023 - 07:47 AM)Matromat Wrote: Show More

Still looking for ?
yesssir

hit me up whynot#2133

Already been flirtin that person up, strange.