(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 04:52 AM by Pi_.)
I've been using sellix for a week or so now and the fees make selling accounts in small increments extremely difficult for me. 

This increase in fees has really only been noticeable in ETH. The last products I sold using ETH were listed at $1.00 on my store, after the sales were settled and sellix paid me out I managed to receive $0.08 for the first transaction and then $0.05 for the other. I was in complete sock when I saw this and closed ETH as a payment gateway on my sellix. My fees were set at the lowest possible for transactions so I quickly contacted sellix support to ask them what I should do if I was still getting high fees with low priority fees. The support team just told me what I already knew and said to enable low priority fees, which I confirmed with them that I had. I do enjoy the sellix platform, but that 5% really is much more than 5%, its the 5% and all of those fees from that crypto (which ends up being more than the money sellix themselves make from the sale) that is used in the payout transaction. 

That's why I'm thinking about switching over to another platform that has no fees. I believe that this would completely cut out that other transaction that is costing me the 5% and those extra fees from sellix to me (when being payed out). However, I would obviously have to pay monthly to not receive any fees on any other platform. Therefore my actual question for others is; is paying a set price monthly to not be charged fees (per transaction) worth it? What I mean by this is, have you been able to make more money from not paying passive fees, and just paying once a month? I tried to do the math but it was just confusing as the whole problem with this situation is the random fees within cryptos at the moment.

Here are some of the transactions (from sellix to me)
customer paid $0.99, sellix sends me this: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x485d5f2ecd10ef...e90a2ede8d 
customer paid $0.99: sellix sends me this: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xd36bc7a8ec3946...9b6ff40624

Any responses or guidance on this matter would mean alot!  Pepe

EDIT: also forgot to mention that to get 0 fees on sellix and enable cashapp (something I wish to enable soon) you need to pay 200 euros a month.