Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HERE'S HOW SCAMMERS CAN EMPTY YOUR WALLET | SCAM | DRAINER | PART ‎Ⅰ

by honeyman1 - 06 July, 2023 - 04:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (honeyman1) - Unhide
honeyman1  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2023 - 07:05 PM by honeyman1. Edited 1 time in total.)
HI Guys  [Image: heart.png] 
The 
honeyman1 team welcomes you . We specialize in it-crypto, our services include: development of crypto projects and all kinds of custom smart contracts

The most prevalent kind of attack in May was the so-called “ice phishing” technique, which accounted for 55.8% of all the attacks. Unlike the more obvious or well-known phishing attacks
 (ice phishing is a play on the more common “phishing” attacks seen across the Web)

This type does not aim directly for users’ private information.
Instead, an ice phisher tricks a victim into signing a malicious blockchain transaction that opens access to the victim’s wallet so the attacker can steal all the money. In such cases, victims are often lured onto a phishing website designed to mimic real crypto services

How do they lure users to the site?

With Airdrops

In the crypto world, not every airdrop is your friend. These scam airdrops often lure users with the promise of free tokens, only to steal their information or funds.

The most common, and most lethal, scam is the ‘private key’ scam. Scammers will create fake websites with malicious code designed to hack your crypto wallet and steal your private keys or seed phrase. Once a scammer has your keys, it’s game over. They’ll have full control over your wallet and can drain all your crypto assets in a few minutes

These scam sites can be hard to recognize, because they’ll often look like an exact replica of trusted sites like OpenSea or Uniswap. They might also run fake Twitter profiles and share dangerous links. In the example below, we can see a Twitter post from an unofficial Apecoin account promising a $500,000 reward

[Image: fake-airdrop.png]

Honeypot Contract | Crypto Project | Drainer | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Exchangers | Crypto Wallet | Scam

- My Personal Telegram:
honeyman1

- My Telegram Channel:
 honeyman1_community
honeyman1  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #2
(This post was last modified: 06 July, 2023 - 10:24 PM by honeyman1.)
My current contacts for our products and other issues: TG honeyman1  [Image: pepeokay.png]

This is a bump
Honeypot Contract | Crypto Project | Drainer | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Exchangers | Crypto Wallet | Scam

- My Personal Telegram:
honeyman1

- My Telegram Channel:
 honeyman1_community
honeyman1  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump