Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[HOT] Pi network | be a millionaire

by gardenpaws - 28 May, 2019 - 05:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (gardenpaws) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
not from me! i found it today.

Hello to you,
Today I present to you a project that is beginning to grow: PI NETWORK,
Pi is a new digital currency being developed by a group of Stanford PhDs. For a limited time, you can join the beta to earn Pi and help grow the network
The first network that offers a mining system via its smartphone.
MOBILE DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://minepi.com/#download
WHITEPAPER:
https://minepi.com/white-paper
PROS:
- We are at the beginning of the project mails it is growing rapidly, the 10K miners were exceeded in less than 2 months.
The halving system regulating mining, the sooner we arrive, the faster we mine! And in this case we are at the very beginning of the project (launched on the day of PI, on March 14th)
- The mining is based on the Stellar Protocol, coupled with an algorithm: the federated Byzantine agreement, which have the advantage of mining without using the energy of the telephone (BUT which are based on a community group, which can be a negative aspect (or a scam)
CONS:
- The mobile interface is very ugly, we can do better in 5min on Paint.
- Registration requires registration via Facebook or via phone number. And I'm not too "fan" of it: when it's free, we're the consumers!
- The team is discreet, although it quickly answers users' questions.
- At the moment mined PIs can not be converted to FIAT. And for now it is impossible to get an idea of ??the potential price of the token ?. The listings are planned in Q3, last quarter of 2019.
According to you, PI-toyable project or PIonnier in the concept?
In any case it costs nothing to try, I already accumulated some ?

I leave you my code if you want to join the project (it's not a referral link, it's the only way there is for the moment to access the mining system since the system of block-minning consensus is based on the community aspect, you can take the code from anyone else if you wish):

Code: gardenpaws

If you have any questions do not hesitate !
You can share your code to mine faster, imagine this growing like bitcoin ? To the moon ! [Image: happy.png]
This post is by a banned member (gardenpaws) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
push .. because i think its a great idea what they want to do. join to be one of the pioneers ...