Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW I LOST 685$ IN A SCAM?

by IceMan - 14 August, 2021 - 01:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 August, 2021 - 01:14 AM by IceMan. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hi, today i wanna share my latest big loss, to may prevent some people falling into this scam. Since moderator didn't allowed me to give the name or the site of the community where i got scammed which is fine, i'll explain it without saying any name, basically, in this forum I found what it was called a verified seller selling PayPal hacked account with tons of reviews and this forum has been also online for more than 10 yrs, so I decided to give it a try since it was a big opportunity from what It appears… So I contacted this seller via pm in this forum, I spoke a lot with him cause I couldn't believe I found something like that and he was answering also good always online and after few days I decided to buy, trusting the entire site (biggest error I stupidly commit) he said to send the money to the internal escrow service of the site, which it seems legit for a big community like that. Once I sent the money the escrow service asked me to also pay escrow fees so I did. After paying all, escrow service told me to make a post in the right section to say that I've payed my part and so I'm done, the big part Comes now… After doing all I asked yes I do all but where is the account, and neither the escrow service or the verified seller answered me for about 2 hrs so I decided to contact staff of this forum, after explaining the situation via pm, I got kicked out of my account, password changed and email changed so I basically got locked out from my account and also IP banned I think, they took my account completed the review and simply took all the money. The fact is that the forum works with people posting it but the staff / escrow service and seller are like all the same people's so if you buy something from the you basically fucked cause there aren't any account or any escrow and any staff that can help you, with a bit of research on the internet I could prevent this big lost but since I acted very dumb I trusted the big community and I said to my self, it's impossibile that staff of a site big like that will scam me... And that's it, that's how I gift 685$ to some fucking scammers, if you want the name of the site I will give you on discord not here since KSZ told me I can't make a scam report against another forum, here I only told to people my experience without telling any names.

ALWAYS BE CAREFULL OUT THERE, BETTER TO DONT TRUST NO BODY AND ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING.

https://imgur.com/a/RbtBXFa

here you have the proof of buyed btc and then send them... im dumb ik
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Sad to hear  SadNigga hope you get your money back!
This post is by a banned member (Xelux) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ghookhaomera) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrFang) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Oblix44) - Unhide
Oblix44  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 August, 2021 - 06:02 AM)MrFang Wrote: Show More
Alt has always been sketchy if that's where your talking about.
Either way, be more careful with your money.
Sorry to hear this though, I absolutely hate scammers.

Alt is always been a scam I know a lot of people getting scammed from the, the main admin (Prince or smth like that I can’t remember because last time I entered was like 4 y ago) is a scammer
This post is by a banned member (_M1000) - Unhide
_M1000  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Sorry for your loss man. I was scammed back in the days from a similar forum but instead of hacked PayPal accounts they were selling carded iPhones. You learn while you live, keep grinding. ;)
This post is by a banned member (jeseus) - Unhide