Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW LONG DO CRACKING ACCOUNTS LAST?

by nemocarry - 26 December, 2022 - 12:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (nemocarry) - Unhide
nemocarry  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
So, assume I'm not getting fresh accounts myself - getting them from here. How long do they last?
And is it possible to change email:pass?
I'm only asking as I want to start cracking, so if I buy a combolist or make one myself, is there anything I can make to assure that the account is fully mine? Do other people do that?
This post is by a banned member (MeIix) - Unhide
MeIix  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
they last until the owner changes password
This post is by a banned member (nemocarry) - Unhide
nemocarry  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 December, 2022 - 12:56 AM by nemocarry.)
What I meant was, does everyone upon buying get a different account? What if somebody gets the same combolist and uses the same account? The account gets replaced or what?

(26 December, 2022 - 12:55 AM)MELIX01 Wrote: Show More

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 December, 2022 - 12:55 AM)nemocarry Wrote: Show More
What I meant was, does everyone upon buying get a different account? What if somebody gets the same combolist and uses the same account? The account gets replaced or what?

(26 December, 2022 - 12:55 AM)MELIX01 Wrote: Show More

Thanks!

When you buy an account from a seller, they should not be selling that account to anybody else.  How long it lasts honestly just depends on the site and how careful / careless you are with covering your activity.  It's entirely possible for somebody to have used the same creds even if the creds were in a different combolist - the majority of users re-use passwords.  It's normally not an issue unless somebody posts the creds publicly or they do dumb shit with it.  Sellers will usually guarantee an account to work for a certain amount of time, where if the account dies the seller is obligated to either provide another account or issue a refund.

pepeokay