Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW TO GET A FREE LAPTOP!!![working method]

by Ghost1pm - 08 April, 2018 - 07:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ghost1pm) - Unhide
Ghost1pm  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2018 - 05:10 PM by Ghost1pm.)
Hello, in this tutorial about social engineering i will teach you how you can get a free laptop.

method:-

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

enjoy the free laptop.

Edit :- don't post the idiotic comments like this method do not work my aim by creating this tutorial was to show a basic idea how you can social engineer companies.

I can't give you a code which you will type in your crome browser then the Google fairy godmother will show up at your house with your desired laptop.be reasonable.

-  Guide by Ghost1pm A.K.A Darketh.
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2018 - 08:07 PM by detka. Edited 1 time in total.)
========================
This post is by a banned member (Paracosmic) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
1. No proof this actually works

2. Almost every good laptop requires service to be performed on the laptop before determining whether a new laptop is required to be shipped.

3. If this does some how work, (no proof as states) then the laptop is probably shit.
This post is by a banned member (Ethan) - Unhide
Ethan  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2018 - 08:02 PM by Ethan.)
Would like to see proof for this.
If this did work, i'd sell it if i was you x

Edit: eh.
This post is by a banned member (anon21) - Unhide
anon21  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Let see how to get a free laptop
This post is by a banned member (Ghost1pm) - Unhide
Ghost1pm  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2018 - 07:59 AM by Ghost1pm.)
(08 April, 2018 - 07:48 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
I don't even want to read this but I am going to update my post to see if it is a troll or not.

Edit: Common method as in blood, this can be used for any product just change the word laptop to phone, I also don't think this is your guide.  :pepo:

Old method best worked in the days of phreaking. but now people are getting smarter and smarter as the inheritance of Iq from one generation to another. Actually I read that method a few years ago in an magzine i've remembered it.thanks for the reply enjoy.

(08 April, 2018 - 08:01 PM)Paracosmic Wrote: Show More

2. Almost every good laptop requires service to be performed on the laptop before determining whether a new laptop is required to be shipped.

3. If this does some how work, (no proof as states) then the laptop is probably shit.
1. I agree with you but this is all about using mouth to convince a employee into getting one. I personally never did used this method but there was this one seller I used to get cheap products from and i used to sell them for a bit higher price. I asked him how he is getting this all products he hinted me to social engineering but never reveled the method.
2. It all depends on the little mouth of yours and tactics. You can also be like go to mail post. Then post a box inside which are rocks to make it a little heavy wait for the reply from the laptop company then tell them you Did send the laptop but probably It got stolen. That's all just use tour tactics and method.
3. As I said it all depends on how good social engineer you are.
Have a nice day enjoy.

(08 April, 2018 - 08:02 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More

Check out my other reply. Have an awesome day.

(09 April, 2018 - 03:28 AM)anon21 Wrote: Show More

Best of luck.
This post is by a banned member (Paracosmic) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(09 April, 2018 - 06:59 AM)Ghost1pm Wrote: Show More
(08 April, 2018 - 07:48 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
I don't even want to read this but I am going to update my post to see if it is a troll or not.

Edit: Common method as in blood, this can be used for any product just change the word laptop to phone, I also don't think this is your guide.  :pepo:

Old method best worked in the days of phreaking. but now people are getting smarter and smarter as the inheritance of Iq from one generation to another. Actually I read that method a few years ago in an magzine i've remembered it.thanks for the reply enjoy.

(08 April, 2018 - 08:01 PM)Paracosmic Wrote: Show More

1. I agree with you but this is all about using mouth to convince a employee into getting one. I personally never did used this method but there was this one seller I used to get cheap products from and i used to sell them for a bit higher price. I asked him how he is getting this all products he hinted me to social engineering but never reveled the method.
2. It all depends on the little mouth of yours and tactics. You can also be like go to mail post. Then post a box inside which are rocks to make it a little heavy wait for the reply from the laptop company then tell them you Did send the laptop but probably It got stolen. That's all just use tour tactics and method.
3. As I said it all depends on how good social engineer you are.
Have a nice day enjoy.

(08 April, 2018 - 08:02 PM)Ethan Wrote: Show More

Check out my other reply. Have an awesome day.

(09 April, 2018 - 03:28 AM)anon21 Wrote: Show More

Best of luck.
If the method doesn't work don't share it ty.  :fuck:
This post is by a banned member (bob32434532443532) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
thanks for sharing :)