Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW TO OBTAIN CRYPTO AS A MINOR | FULL GUIDE |

by sfgy - 13 November, 2023 - 09:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (sfgy) - Unhide
sfgy  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2023 - 09:21 PM by sfgy. Edited 2 times in total.)
How To Obtain Crypto (AS A MINOR) | FULL GUIDE
Note: For this example we will be using LocalMonero, Itunes giftcards, and you need to have common sense.
For More Info, Guidance, Instrucstion, Or Help: Send me a dm on discord @sfgy
Hello, I assume you've come to this thread either out of curiosity, interest, or simply just want to know. No matter the reason, welcome. In this thread I will explain how *I* obtain crypto as a minor. Enjoy!

So, You need to know a few things in advance: Crypto is heavily regulated in the US, almost all crypto platforms require some form of ID, SNN, or other verification due to tax reasons or some bullshit. Thus, it is incredibly overcomplicated to obtain crypto if you're under 18 (without parents help). Without further ado, I'll explain what I do to get crypto.

1. Firstly, you need to sign up to some crypto p2p site, whether it be paxful, bisq, localmonero, or whatever. I use localmonero because it requires NO kyc and you can have crypto sent directly to the wallet of your choosing. Almost all p2p sites offer other methods of trading/buying crypto besides traditional methods like cashapp, paypal, or just a card. In this case we will be using a gift card because of how simple it is to obtain.

1a. Go to a store and buy a physical gift card of your choosing. In my case I went to the store and bought a $100 Itunes gift card (Make sure to keep the receipt in case you need it)

2. Now that you have your card, go to local monero and select the buy monero option. Filter the search so that the seller accepts at minimum $10-50 (in case you dont want to spend all of your money) and that the method of purchase is giftcard. Find your seller (I recommend https://localmonero.co/user/AaZ8822322), initiate the trade, do as they instruct.

3. If all went well you now have XMR, now you can do a few things. If you want to convert the crypto to some other currency you could either join some forum or discord where people do exchanges [ crypto -> crypto, usd, etc ]
(SEE EXTRA FOR LINKS) , use an online converter, or use something like unstoppableswap. * At the end of the day what you want is some form of conversion which is easy, the hard part is finding a trustworthy site or person to convert for you.

[ EXTRA ]

For something like paxful, you need an ID verification to send and receive crypto. This is very fucking annoying. What you could do is buy a fullz (SNN, ID, Driver's License, Full Name, Address, ETC) which is fairly cheap. Once you have that fullz you need to use the information to verify your account. After doing so you are free to send and receive crypto. The only real purpose for using something like paxful is to be able to directly buy btc, eth, usdt, etc. without having to get it converted but you run into the problem of needing an ID. [ Im not going to explain how to buy a fullz, you could find that information elsewhere ]

When buying something like crypto I always use giftcards because of the following: Dont have to use my cards online, Often widely accepted, Conveniency, And just feels safer.

Discords: https://discord.gg/rJGKTVvfhttps://discord.gg/8EJ2JfMR

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (sfgy) - Unhide
sfgy  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #2
This is a bump