Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW TO STOP BEING DEPRESSED WHEN RUNNING A CRACKED.IO SERVICE

by Rusty - 03 July, 2023 - 11:53 AM
This post is by a banned member (Rusty) - Unhide
Rusty  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Cracked.io has many registered members, and among them there are obviously some prominent businessmen who generate a lot of money.

This guide is for them, for you, the businessman who manages several hundred customers a day.

It's possible that you get tired easily, that you're afraid to log on in the morning and see all the messages you missed last night, that you're fed up with wasting hours a day answering customers who often waste your time because their $3 account isn't working. You've got money, but what's the point of having money if you're blocked every day by hundreds of messages that need answering? You don't even have time to enjoy your money anymore, because you've become your own slave.

I've got the solution to all your problems, to help you regain a taste for life, to save hours of your time >
SUPPORTBUDDY
Please only contact @iamsupportbuddy on Telegram for all of our services (RefundAll, etc.)
Feel free to always PM me on forums before dealing with us on Telegram, do not fall for impersonators!

[Image: 7iwnasx.png]
This post is by a banned member (Rusty) - Unhide
Rusty  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 July, 2023 - 11:54 AM)VortexZen Wrote: Show More
will you give me nitro

It depends, are you depressed?
Please only contact @iamsupportbuddy on Telegram for all of our services (RefundAll, etc.)
Feel free to always PM me on forums before dealing with us on Telegram, do not fall for impersonators!

[Image: 7iwnasx.png]
This post is by a banned member (dn1u) - Unhide
dn1u  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 July, 2023 - 11:54 AM)VortexZen Wrote: Show More
will you give me nitro

Will you give me $11?
--------------------------
Owner of otherside https://discord.gg/otherside  
This post is by a banned member (Compas) - Unhide